Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best state to move to right now ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    This is an individual choice.
    Having lived in many great cities including New York, San Francisco, Toronto, New Orleans, etc here is what I have found: You get traffic most places... Baltimore, where we live right now is congested daily and for what? this place is a s h it hole. Maryland is overpriced, It is shady, people antagonise each other here, drive horribly.

But for my money, all things considered? New York is my favorite city and we will be moving back shortly.
    Aw no man, say it ain't so. You thinking about moving before kid/s graduate ?

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
      Aw no man, say it ain't so. You thinking about moving before kid/s graduate ?
      Probably in May...BUT will be back and fourth because mom is here! So will be around. Ill PM you, hope Uber is working out. Been so tied up waiting for a refi to close! Should know either way next week and this will give me some social time. We can have a beer in Fell's Point or something.

Comment

2020 update.

I still live in New England. Still looking to get out.

I may have one potential job in Alaska

:0.

I am dying to go to South Carolina, AZ or VA

Comment

Wondering, are the beaches nice in Texas?

Comment

It has to be Texas or maybe Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              To most people it would sound nuts, but I would have moved to Wyoming in a heartbeat if I lived in the USA.

Virginia? No way dude. Avoid that state.

Its on route to become another democrat Utopia like New York or California(hardly though, that would take some effort and time).

Though Patriots over there are fighting to counter the anti-constitutional gun-control crap they've come up with.

Montana or Wyoming, Idaho too. I’d love to live in South Carolina on an old plantation house.

My wife, grew up in Saga-ken, Kyushu japan, nobody wants to live there, it’s sparsely populated and you can grow anything there!

In the Philippines I’d want to live in Cebu, or Tagaytay!

Comment

Originally posted by Dayo View Post
                It has to be Texas or maybe Arizona.
                That’s what I am thinking too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  it’s sparsely populated and you can grow anything there!
                  Main reason I love Wyoming, Montana or Idaho.

You just gotta understand...if Yellowstone ever goes mad, one will probably cease to exist

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    2020 update.

I still live in New England. Still looking to get out.

I may have one potential job in Alaska

:0.

I am dying to go to South Carolina, AZ or VA
                    South Carolina is a dream location for me! Buying an ex slave plantation, dressing up like a southern genteel man, being a rebel(who obeys the law) growing wacky tobbackey, whipping my self for not planting or picking cotton!

Comment

Working...
                    X