No announcement yet.

Lounge Poster of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

annie for sure.

larrys just a fukin dumb welfare cvnt who just logs on here bc he dont got sht to do.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      First person that came to my mind was Willy Wanker as well, for the best.

For the worst, I'd go with 1sad. He just goes around cheerleading and crying, and when two posters are trying to have a conversation, he's constantly begging the one he agrees with to place the other on ignore, and winds up getting told by both parties, more or less, to mind his business.
      That 1sad hounded me on my first few days here kept calling me a sunspace. Guys like a r3tarded weatherman obsessed with the sun or some chit. So i put him on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        jhonny wants to stomp on Annie, crap on a lot of others.. but he loves Willy..

for my baby willy.. btw.. beerclues his azz is mine.. i will teach him how to brush his teef, with everclear.. then run mt mo foooker in messico.

m4 is a mattel toy gun..

willy and I love king of da hill.. he knows I am an old bastard... mean.. cotton hill mean.. i wake up on all sides of the wrong bed or beds..

i frown when I am happy.. dang.. i have become my dad, my grand daddy. and my uncles.. war hero guys.... except.. i only been to hoe wars, in the philippines, and bang kok, hk, korea, messico, colombia... hoes.. i love me some hoes.. they play their games.. i play mine.. i love it..

Willy for president.. as long as he does not mess with my money.. he is a good dude..

Willy, and John Redkorn.... jhonny will fix the election...

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          That 1sad hounded me on my first few days here kept calling me a sunspace. Guys like a r3tarded weatherman obsessed with the sun or some chit. So i put him on ignore.
          Did the same thing to me.

That sunspace guy must have ruined his life and made him believe 99% of the people here are Sunspace. The guy is straight looney. He only recently dropped saying everyone is Sunspace because we all started clowning him about believing everyone is Sunspace

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            annie for sure.

larrys just a fukin dumb welfare cvnt who just logs on here bc he dont got sht to do.
            Anni is literally a dumb **** who just logs on here because he doesnt have shlt to do.

I dont know what the uk version of welfare is but annie is probably on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Somehow I think I'll survive.
              you might not survive the jap hoe slut battle...

i am about my money... you wont last min with a j cum slut..... 100 to 1 you fold and get married, and make me mad.. mean mad... you do not want that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                you might not survive the jap hoe slut battle...

i am about my money... you wont last min with a j cum slut..... 100 to 1 you fold and get married, and make me mad.. mean mad... you do not want that.
                Jap hoe slut battle

Oh man. You just have a way with words. Makes me want to kiss you.

Comment

How long has Alex kid been around? Has he been around long enough for the worst of the decade? What about punchr?

Comment

I vote for Larry. The way he punked El blanco will forever remain the best P4P thread on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Did the same thing to me.

That sunspace guy must have ruined his life and made him believe 99% of the people here are Sunspace. The guy is straight looney. He only recently dropped saying everyone is Sunspace because we all started clowning him about believing everyone is Sunspace
                      Hahaha so that guy was a poster, i didn't know wtf it ment when he first said it to me. That sunspace definitely gave him ptsd for sure. Glad everyone clowns him on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X