No announcement yet.

Lounge Poster of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge Poster of the Decade

I've only been here a couple of years, so you Lounge veterans can cast your votes. Who do you have as your Best and Worst Lounge Poster of the Decade? We can tally the votes 1 January 2020. Troll/Alt accounts won't count, especially those created this month. I've cleared my ignore list so everyone can cast a vote.
    Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 12-23-2019, 12:27 PM.

Annie has to be on the list. Bumming aside, he has produced a lot of funny contents.

Makavelli and SweetPea 50 who have gone rouge have to be in the mix too.

Willy Wanker - funny, witty, posts tons of funny shït(literally)

Larry - be it Einstein, historian or Librarian he has put in a great deal of stuff on this forum. His e-beefs, shït and fart threads are clouding his previous work but he's a solid dude.

Jose - his body of work and reputation precedes him and so does his eyebrows I've heard.

Shoutout to our resident Jew Derranged and i am a champ for being solid cünts.

The above guys make my list so far.

I don't know if other posters who are good will make the decade list though as they have not been on here as long as the previous lot.
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 12-23-2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Pretty Boy32 is the definitely of the Worst of the Decade.

Comment

You're a loser if you seriously participate in these kinds of threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Annie has to be on the list. Bumming aside, he has produced a lot of funny contents.

Makavelli and SweetPea 50 who have gone rouge have to be in the mix too.

Willy Wanker - funny, witty, posts tons of funny shït(literally)

Larry - be it Einstein, historian or Librarian he has put in a great deal of stuff on this forum. His e-beefs, shït and fart threads are clouding his previous work but he's a solid dude.

Jose - his body of work and reputation precedes him and so does his eyebrows I've heard.

Shoutout to our resident Jew Derranged and i am a champ for being solid cünts.

The above guys make my list so far.

I don't know if other posters who are good will make the decade list though as they have not been on here as long as the previous lot.
          Anorak or Larry should win it. They been posting for over 15 years here, that's a long decade yo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Yeah I agree, I won last year.

Comment

Chillout dicksplash, no one's nominated you so don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                Chillout dicksplash, no one's nominated you so don't worry about it.
                Somehow I think I'll survive.

Comment

Somehow I think I'll survive.
                  Are you sure? Here's some info just incase Merry Christmas.

1-800-799-4889. National Suicide Prevention

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Anorak or Larry should win it. They been posting for over 15 years here, that's a long decade yo.
                    Makes ne wonder how they went on for so long!
                    This places reeks of nuthuggers and lunatics for me after just 3-4yrs of being on here..

Comment

Working...
                    X