No announcement yet.

Lounge Poster of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Pretty Boy32 is the definitely of the Worst of the Decade.
    That's a clear unanimous decision

and still

the Worst lounge Poster of Decade......

Pretty "Piss Breath" Boy

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Makes ne wonder how they went on for so long!
      This places reeks of nuthuggers and lunatics for me after just 3-4yrs of being on here..
      NSB was always been that way.

But the lounge was more fun back then, less politics and more people making threads about personal stories or issues. Now most of these stories are fake and just attention whoring trolls here now.

Like Alexkid starting a thread about his fake "son" dying as a joke. Didn't find it offensive, just dumb and awkward as f**k lol.

The lounge has really hit rock bottom recently.

My new sig represents how I feel about these forums nowadays.

Comment

Willy has my vote with Annie a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          NSB was always been that way.

But the lounge was more fun back then, less politics and more people making threads about personal stories or issues. Now most of these stories are fake and just attention whoring trolls here now.

Like Alexkid starting a thread about his fake "son" dying as a joke. Didn't find it offensive, just dumb and awkward as f**k lol.

The lounge has really hit rock bottom recently.

My new sig represents how I feel about these forums nowadays.

This right here, I haven't helped much either though been *****ing more often than usual lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            This right here, I haven't helped much either though been *****ing more often than usual lately.

I haven't been helping much either. Been lurking, but too lazy to contribute. Just complaining a lot lol.

I'm getting old and cranky, like Annie.

Comment

Jose

Nobody has been so consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                You're a loser if you seriously participate in these kinds of threads.
                What is wrong with giving kudos to the quality posters?

Comment

I got

Willy wanker
                  Larry
                  Anorak

In the mix

Comment

First person that came to my mind was Willy Wanker as well, for the best.

For the worst, I'd go with 1sad. He just goes around cheerleading and crying, and when two posters are trying to have a conversation, he's constantly begging the one he agrees with to place the other on ignore, and winds up getting told by both parties, more or less, to mind his business.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 12-23-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

jhonny wants to stomp on Annie, crap on a lot of others.. but he loves Willy..

for my baby willy.. btw.. beerclues his azz is mine.. i will teach him how to brush his teef, with everclear.. then run mt mo foooker in messico.

m4 is a mattel toy gun..

willy and I love king of da hill.. he knows I am an old bastard... mean.. cotton hill mean.. i wake up on all sides of the wrong bed or beds..

i frown when I am happy.. dang.. i have become my dad, my grand daddy. and my uncles.. war hero guys.... except.. i only been to hoe wars, in the philippines, and bang kok, hk, korea, messico, colombia... hoes.. i love me some hoes.. they play their games.. i play mine.. i love it..

Willy for president.. as long as he does not mess with my money.. he is a good dude..

Willy, and John Redkorn.... jhonny will fix the election...

Comment

Working...
                      X