Mandalorian Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    Great episode. Most of the mando episodes are
    who's the bald dude at the end watching everything right before the episode ends??? anyone know??????

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      who's the bald dude at the end watching everything right before the episode ends??? anyone know??????
      I don't want to post a spoiler alert just saw episode 1 of season 2. But I have a hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        I don't want to post a spoiler alert just saw episode 1 of season 2. But I have a hunch!
        do it bro just give the spoiler alert on top and post your opinion down below!

Comment

He looks so familiar but I don’t know

Comment

We're back boyz

Comment

Thought it was a good space romp but felt like Star Wars was not the right place for that story. Would have been better on its own.

Comment

This show is straight up dope. They film this like it was made for the theaters. Impressive, most impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

do it bro just give the spoiler alert on top and post your opinion down below!
                  Don't see if you have not seen Season 2, episode one of the Mandalorian.

Last edited by TJ highway; 11-02-2020, 02:40 AM.

Comment

This one felt like a filler episode

Comment

I plan in checking it out. Until then, I've been loving the Baby Yoda parodies during Weekend Update on SNL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZoi4JfJAec

Comment

Working...
                      X