No announcement yet.

Greta Thunberg Named Person of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    greta seems to be enjoying every minute of her fame.

um that already happened. rather it's why she got popular in the first place. her sob story and instant rise to fame doesn't seem at all genuine. climate change is a big money business loaded with powerful and crooked people.
    She is raising awareness, but I feel at the same time? Possibly even discrediting the seriousness of the cause 'But that may also be a intentional plan, to sabotage the movement' and p*ss people off, in some ways she has p*ssed me off.

If the powers that be or the 1000's or millions of environmental activist, nature conservationist, scientist wanted to really hammer home a message to the world' well then they would USE themselves not a kid, who seems to think she is some sort of savior. I have looked at her social media and she seems to be basking in the attention. I honestly do not think she is the correct person entirely to reach the entire world.

To date humans have caused the extinction of over 220 animals, and right now as we speak 1000's upon 1000's of species are pretty much on the brink of extinction because of human behavior. Nature itself is being destroyed, does not matter if you look outside of your window 'And see a concrete building, don't let that fool you? We are living inside nature' It is not just about us.

The fear of God is the start of Wisdom, I don't quite think humanity fears anything 'This may be a big mistake, it is a mistake'.

Nevertheless it will be interesting to see how she continues to campaign 'Got to step it up with more seriousness'.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Guess who else is Person of the Year. She's in good company.

So was Trump and Obama.

It is more to do of how much of an icon, how influential the person has been on a global stage.

Nothing to do with if a person is "good" or "bad", a mistake stupid people often make.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

more gold...

Comment

more gold...

people be dumb yo !!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Comment

80068027_124424829025607_2341903614760452096_n

Comment

Greta Thunberg apologizes for 'against the wall' comment
                    https://www.yahoo.com/news/greta-thu...203948985.html

“That's what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language. But of course I apologise if anyone misunderstood this,” Thunberg wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

Right

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Greta Thunberg apologizes for 'against the wall' comment
                      https://www.yahoo.com/news/greta-thu...203948985.html

“That's what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language. But of course I apologise if anyone misunderstood this,” Thunberg wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

Right
                      Had a Trump supporter said something like that, they would be branded a Nazi worse than Hitler...

Comment

Working...
                      X