Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greta Thunberg Named Person of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess who else is Person of the Year. She's in good company.

Comment

I think she has a good cause, i'm just against a teenage girl with a history of psychological problems getting this type of exposure and being under this type of pressure that she definitely can't handle. Yeah she's raised awareness, but she can easily be taken advantage of by people in power to serve their propaganda machine and she is and will be subjected to a great amount of bullying and criticism that a youngster like her shouldn't experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        I think she has a good cause, i'm just against a teenage girl with a history of psychological problems getting this type of exposure and being under this type of pressure that she definitely can't handle. Yeah she's raised awareness, but she can easily be taken advantage of by people in power to serve their propaganda machine and she is and will be subjected to a great amount of bullying and criticism that a youngster like her shouldn't experience.
        greta seems to be enjoying every minute of her fame.

um that already happened. rather it's why she got popular in the first place. her sob story and instant rise to fame doesn't seem at all genuine. climate change is a big money business loaded with powerful and crooked people.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          she has a script. thats what actress/actors do.

only ones who stole her childhood are her parents.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          She's an NPC

oh lordie

this is the lamest cornyest shlt

Time Magazine... the #1 globalist wank-machine since... well, forever

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            So if you and her believe the scientists why are in favor of policies that will greatly increase the human population making that footprint much bigger?
            Are you saying scientist want to increase human population?
            Show me. Never heard a scientist say that. I Hager’s them say we need to cut the population which is inherently true. Scientist say the world can’t support 9 billion.

Comment

Yeah, poor Greta, the NAZI puppet girl who tells people they are killing the planet while she burns 10's of thousands of gallons of diesel on her yachts and plane trips. She and her parents are NAZI's, connected and financed by another NAZI, George Soros.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Are you saying scientist want to increase human population?
                Show me. Never heard a scientist say that. I Hager’s them say we need to cut the population which is inherently true. Scientist say the world can’t support 9 billion.
                No, I am not.

That is just the result of policy they are pushing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Platinum-Pr.../dp/B00JXNBFM2

How do you know those chairs are the originals?
                      Replicas a less that 10% of the price.

And wealth and not having a childhood are not mutually exclusive.

Amazing how some get triggered so much they have to use ad hominems rather than tackle the actual points.

Why is that?

Is it because they know she is right or just lack the intelligence to counter the argument?

Comment

Working...
                      X