Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Someone Help Me!” 16-Year-Old Who Can’t Figure Out How to Use Can Opener

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of the time my son was in the moving truck with me. I asked him to roll down the window. He says, "I can't find the button."

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      i can't read stars,, use a sextent.. celestrially havigate, and many other things.... my ancestors worked gold, and steel..

i am good with a sword, jap, spanish, and hebrew....

people tend to learn what is needed.. waste time on things,, distractions are too common now...

kids re mix chit then think they invented it.... my gen was is no different..
      Very good point Z as expected of you . Somethings from the past eventually become obsolete and no longer need to be learned

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        You just defined them by being offended by everything. Please go through life taking everything literally.
        How was I offended? All I did was a bring up point . You on the other hand make a thread about millennials every so often . It's like you're looking for something to complain about witch is kinda sad .
        Last edited by WarHagler; 12-07-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Why would they intuitively know how to use a can opener.

They don't need to know as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Reminds me of the time my son was in the moving truck with me. I asked him to roll down the window. He says, "I can't find the button."
            Hahah oh chit, i bet your reaction was, ah ok never mind I'll put the ac on son.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Yeah...i live part of the year as I did many years in San Francisco and had a good friend of mine visit here in Baltimore. Picked him up in the airport BWI and pulled out as we were talking, signaling to change lanes, and he says "whats that clicking noise?"

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Yeah...i live part of the year as I did many years in San Francisco and had a good friend of mine visit here in Baltimore. Picked him up in the airport BWI and pulled out as we were talking, signaling to change lanes, and he says "whats that clicking noise?"
                Oh sheit, I'm dying here

I had that same moment with CJ.

For a while, he'd make clicking noises in the car

Comment

The USMC issued us a P-38 Can Opener.

If you were smart you added it to your Dog tags.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Why would they intuitively know how to use a can opener.

They don't need to know as well.
                    This.

And it's a dude in the kitchen too. A lot of dudes are still not very adept at anything kitchen/cooking related. So to me this is like throwing a random 16 year old girl under the hood of a car & asking her to check the oil.

Comment

mehn you could post an older person entirely unable to convert a word file to a PDF, transfer data to a smart phone, you know, useful skills, and they'd flail around equally.

we're all in luck, guys. women specialize in making us dinner and unless you've got a limp one you can literally have a different fat girl each night because tinder. you won' open a can in your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X