No announcement yet.

Willie Nelson has quit smoking weed!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Nelson has quit smoking weed!!

It’s like Michael Jordan retiring from the NBA. It’s like Donald Trump quitting Twitter. It’s like Lindsay Lohan forsaking drama.

Willie Nelson has quit weed.

The country icon — whose smoking habit was rivaled only by Snoop Dogg‘s — told KSAT TV, “I have abused my lungs quite a bit in the past, so breathing is a little more difficult these days and I have to be careful.”

The 86-year-old added, “I don’t smoke anymore — [I] take better care of myself.”

Nelson has allegedly smoked weed on the roof of the White House, has credited the drug with saving his life, and his personal stash was so powerful that it inspired the Toby Keith song, “I’ll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again.”

Neither, apparently, will anyone else.

This is why I vape the herb, he should have switched to vaping the flower a long time ago.

Comment

damn, when willie's farm house outside of Nashville burned down he was only able to save 1 guitar and a guitar case full of weeed.

Comment

He should stick to implementing weed with his food or edibles!

Love making me a steak cooked with cannabis butter or eating me an edible rice krispy treat!

Their cheaper than straight up buying weed plus lighters, bowls, vape pens, papers, blunts and grinders!

Stop smoking and start eating edibles or food mixed with weed, you’ll be just as high!

Comment

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
          This is why I vape the herb, he should have switched to vaping the flower a long time ago.
          Oh regarding flower vaping.. I have the Pax 3 that I stopped using after few days.

You mentioned vaping yesterday and I just remembered. i dont like to vape flowers cuz the high is weak. THC oil vapes get me proper faded but for some reason, flower vaping isnt the same. That’s why I threw the Pax away somewhere in the garage lol

Pack a bowl and hit the bong. Im going back to old school.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            damn, when willie's farm house outside of Nashville burned down he was only able to save 1 guitar and a guitar case full of weeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_1mYLTeDRI

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              He should stick to implementing weed with his food or edibles!

Love making me a steak cooked with cannabis butter or eating me an edible rice krispy treat!

Their cheaper than straight up buying weed plus lighters, bowls, vape pens, papers, blunts and grinders!

Stop smoking and start eating edibles or food mixed with weed, you’ll be just as high!

this would be absolutely disgusting and i doubt very much that you do it

Comment

***** is 86 years old might as well just keep going

Comment

i don't smoke any longer. it's just not good for you. my heart rate when i was resting was going up over the years. i'd feel it backpacking and hiking. also had slightly increased blood pressure but that has since gone away.

i vaporize flower and i buy gummies and co2 oil from my local dispensary. i used to grow [incredible] weed but i haven't had a crop in almost a year. i was even making my own hash rosin and dabbing that **** .

used to smoke vape oil cartridges but that's really not great for you either. not to mention they try and charge you 60 bucks for half a gram at my dispensary. i used to get twice that much oil for half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Oh regarding flower vaping.. I have the Pax 3 that I stopped using after few days.

You mentioned vaping yesterday and I just remembered. i dont like to vape flowers cuz the high is weak. THC oil vapes get me proper faded but for some reason, flower vaping isnt the same. That’s why I threw the Pax away somewhere in the garage lol

Pack a bowl and hit the bong. Im going back to old school.

Taking a tolerance break first helps when using a vape, you’ve owned one vape, they don’t all work the same.

Understanding all the different uses for temps can help also.

https://vapestore.co.za/image/data/B...mperatures.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X