Just closed the biggest deal of my career - positive vibes in here only chaps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Honesty is the best policy
    The thing is bro most people blame others for faults but try take responsibility for success. That ain’t right. You need to hold yourself accountable for everything, especially when things go wrong. It’s fine to make mistakes but you need to learn from them. The thing about the truth is, not a lot of people can handle it.

I don’t feel pressure in a negative way. I like pressure. I feel excitement and calm at the same time. No pressure, no diamonds. I want pressure: pressure creates drama, creates emotion.

I am not afraid of saying something and going and pursuing it. That’s it. I see it in my mind. I say it out loud. I go and do it.

This isn’t about money, it’s about peace and self belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      This year I forecasted making $420k in salary (including bonuses.) With this deal I am looking at $775k

At 31 years of age I am truly blessed. Hard work pays off, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t be great. Focus and you’ll get there - hold yourself accountable. No excuses

I am going to spend this commission on a holiday for my family and possibly invest in my pension. I will pay for my nephews tuition fees for the year and save the rest

Life is good boyos.
      Congratulations, you truly inspire me to work harder and achieve more out of life.

Without your input on these forums I would have died of a heroin overdose years ago.

You are like an internet Jesus, only more baller.

Comment

Awesome dude! You'll finally be able to move out of your parents basement.

Comment

I don’t know this dude, and haven’t been on this forum long enough...but is this guy full of ****?

Comment

what computer game is that you playing?

btw your parents still you want you outta their basement

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Congratulations, you truly inspire me to work harder and achieve more out of life.

Without your input on these forums I would have died of a heroin overdose years ago.

You are like an internet Jesus, only more baller.
              We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction. The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.

I’m glad I could help but it was you who did this. Not me. Be proud of yourself brother.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                I don’t know this dude, and haven’t been on this forum long enough...but is this guy full of ****?
                I don’t care what you think. I conquer either way

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                  He certainly is and in more ways than one.

He also pretends to be black.

Comment

Working...
                  X