Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just closed the biggest deal of my career - positive vibes in here only chaps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just closed the biggest deal of my career - positive vibes in here only chaps

This year I forecasted making $420k in salary (including bonuses.) With this deal I am looking at $775k

At 31 years of age I am truly blessed. Hard work pays off, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t be great. Focus and you’ll get there - hold yourself accountable. No excuses

I am going to spend this commission on a holiday for my family and possibly invest in my pension. I will pay for my nephews tuition fees for the year and save the rest

Life is good boyos.

Comment

Nice work, PB32. You deserve it. That just shows what hard work can do!

Comment

Great job. I certainly wasnt ballin at 31 so you are on a good head start.
        Keep this up and imagine where you would be at 35.. hell you could even retire in your 40s.

Only a player can relate to a fellow player so ignore all the negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          Nice work, PB32. You deserve it. That just shows what hard work can do!
          Thanks bro. Focus, hard work and visualising success.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Great job. I certainly wasnt ballin at 31 so you are on a good head start.
            Keep this up and imagine where you would be at 35.. hell you could even retire in your 40s.

Only a player can relate to a fellow player so ignore all the negativity.
            I was always a dreamer, and my first ambition was to be a footballer. I’d be out in the field doing drills after it got dark at night. So I had that passion to get somewhere and a drive to do something. I did love football and was always more into playing it than watching it.

I believe in myself so much that nothing or nobody is going to stop me. My success isn’t the result of arrogance, it’s the result of belief.

Comment

There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. That’s the difference with me and the likes of people like larry, they talk about success but don’t action it. Hard work and obsession - that’s it. You will reach the top, and that’s that. I am not talented, I am obsessed

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                This year I forecasted making $420k in salary (including bonuses.) With this deal I am looking at $775k

At 31 years of age I am truly blessed. Hard work pays off, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t be great. Focus and you’ll get there - hold yourself accountable. No excuses

I am going to spend this commission on a holiday for my family and possibly invest in my pension. I will pay for my nephews tuition fees for the year and save the rest

Life is good boyos.
                Nice brother! Now all you need to do is throw that ggg poster out and replace it with a No Boxing No Life poster! Naw what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  There’s no talent here

Honesty is the best policy

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                    Nice brother! Now all you need to do is throw that ggg poster out and replace it with a No Boxing No Life poster! Naw what I mean?
                    I’m not going to get somewhere and say, ‘OK, I’m done.’ Success is never final; I’ll just keep on going. The same way as failure never being fatal. Just keep going. I’m going to the stars and then past them. I am lucky to have like minded people are around me, all that matters is how yourself.

Join me brother

Comment

Working...
                    X