No announcement yet.

Why millennials don't eat cereal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why millennials don't eat cereal

The Times reported that cereal “was an inconvenient breakfast choice because they had to clean up after eating it.” Yes, apparently washing a spoon and a bowl is simply too much to have to deal with. And don’t forget, there is also the pain of putting the box back in the pantry!

FFS they are ruining the world we built for them.

What is your favourite cereals?

Comment

Shhh frankenberry, cookie crisps, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops..captain crunch berries...them millennials don’t know how to truly enjoy a good weed high then..shh

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
        What is your favourite cereals?
        Grape nuts and shredded Wheat. They are the ONLY cereals with ZERO sugar and/or high fructose corn syrup.

As a Kid I ate a lot of Frosted Wheat and Cheerios, then graduated to Captain Crunch.

Comment

Lucky Charms, there is no other for me.

Comment

Most of the stoners eat cereal since you don’t have to cook it, and most of them don’t bother to clean up after themselves anyway.

Comment

Good maybe we’ll have less obesity problems

Comment

I don't eat cereal because it's mostly monosaccharides and devoid of much nutritional content.

Whatever nutritional content it has is fortified and supplemented and therefore mostly isn't even absorbed by the body.

Also milk is loaded with unnatural hormones, soy, estrogen and whatever other garbage they're feeding cows.

I haven't eaten cereal in half a decade.
                Last edited by llll; 11-15-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Shhh frankenberry, cookie crisps, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops..captain crunch berries...them millennials don’t know how to truly enjoy a good weed high then..shh
                  You must be a fat **** lol

no offense, just a highly likely guess.

Comment

what if **** hit the fan and we needed to have a draft. Could you imagine how screwed we would be?

Look at the people during the last draft in Vietnam, there were hardly any fat people.

Look at us now. What if we actually got into a land infantry battle with the Chinese to the extent we needed to draft, we would have fat soy boys with man buns *****ing that you didnt ask them their preferred pronouns.

Chinese people are way less fat on average. They would be drafting the farmers from villages who have worked in the fields and have natural strength. We would be slaughtered if it came to that.

Comment

Working...
                    X