Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten most overrated actors of all time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't about acting it's about De Niro calling Trump a punk.

As for acting...De Niro was the leading man in 3 of the top 10 movies ever made... in history you idiot.

Comment

Aren't most actors refurbishing role after role, in some manner, in other movies ?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        This is the rapper, right?

That's a surprise, as normally rappers-turned-actors go on to tread the boards at the Royal Shakespeare Company.
        Yup, every role he had he plays the same.

Comment

Keanu Reeves. He isn't rated highly but even that low is too high. He has a certain presence and I've enjoyed his movies but as far as acting chops go it ain't good.

Meryl Streep reminds me of the nursery rhyme.
          There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very very good. When she was bad she was horrid. Sometimes she grates on my nerves.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 11-12-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise come to mind.

Not terrible actors, but they're average and just happened to be leads in good movies.

I also think they're both closet h0mosexuals.

Comment

An actor with no range - Hugh Grant.

I remember watching one though and he was killed in it. He was a judge on a pop idol type show. When they killed him I couldn’t believe it. Shocked me more than the twist in The Usual Suspects.

You take it for Granted that he’s gonna use his affable, non threatening foppish charm to hang out the back of some irritating yank Doris
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-12-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

dicaprio for me

just plays the same type of character in most movies

im always aware its dicaprio acting which takes me out of the movie

Comment

I wouldn't call DeNiro overrated. I'd say he's been mailing it in and cashing in on his name for the last two decades. Overrated would be a term I reserve for actors who just cannot act. They get by on looks, casting couch, and luck. Some of the biggest names in Hollywood were/are overrated as actors.

Keannu Reeves
                  Meg Ryan
                  Nicholas Cage
                  Jennifer Lopez
                  Kevin Costner
                  Ryan Reynolds
                  Ben Affleck
                  Channing Tatum
                  John Travolta
                  Clark Gable
                  Gary Cooper

Comment

rob deniro most overrated actor? Blasphemy.

He plays the same character in every movie because WE LOVE THAT CHARACTER.

dude is pure class.

imo overrated is Leo DiCaprio. He's just a pretty boy with a pretty face I don't see nothin super special about his acting.

Underrated: Christian Bale. Dude should be a bigger star than Leo DiCaprio...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Interesting he mentioned the "sibilance"... I'd never clocked that De Niro had a lisp before, but I heard it for the first time in Once Upon A Time In Fat Yankistan. Very minor lisssp. Has anyone else clocked it?

Comment

Working...
                      X