No announcement yet.

Sleeping with friends wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    The guy has passed on. She made her choice.

I say just leave it alone. For real.

You're all adults. She is an adult. She chose to have relations with that friend after the other's passing.

As messed up as it may sound or look. She's making her own choices for her life.

You're looking at the guy as if he's the problem. Nope. The female is in control of who she lets in her pu/ssy and who she wants around her children.

So, it seems to me, she made her choice and you guys should leave it alone. It's out of your control, what she does.
    This is correct, it's her choice. He isn't forcing her to do anything that she doesn't want do.

Besides, If I had passed I would be thrilled that someone was looking after my child. In this world most men just want to hit it and go on to the next.

Be happy for her. This maybe a way she deals with her emotions. Put yourself in her shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      Actually it our business, you must not have read entire post. Our friend personally asked me and our other friends specially to make it our business. He’s a brother to us. So yes it is. You don’t know all the details.
      Apparently neither do you know all the details.

If you do, why are you asking strangers for advice on a public forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Did she agree to have you take care of her. Sh^t maybe dude f#cking her is taking care of her in the way she needs.
        You don’t know all the details of relationship so your input isn’t very intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Apparently neither do you know all the details.

If you do, why are you asking strangers for advice on a public forum?
          You’re an idiot.

Comment

Wow, a board full of people who spend most of their time online have no absolutely no intellectual response.

First of all, this guy is going to get HURT by our friends family members of this is indeed true. There’s consequences to nitwits. He and our friend who has passed are of EQUAL VALUE to me as I stated we are all BEST FRIENDS.

Do you guys here not have morals or ethics?

Oh wait!
            You virgins have no friends or girlfriends! Hence why you spend your time online talking crap!!

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              Why are you surprised?! The world is full of sneaky scum..there are no more people you can call your friends, 99% would stab you in the back whenever the opportunity arises..he probably fu**ed her when the dude was alive as well ,now they just open with it and don't hide it anymore.
              Bingo.

As screwed up as it sounds that might be the most realistic scenario.

I wouldn't even trust my brother around my wife

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I wouldn’t trust that dude stay away from him
                LOL... Man listen to these responses.... you can tell these mother ****ers have zero life experience and/or no women in their life...

**** is ****ing ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                  Wow, a board full of people who spend most of their time online have no absolutely no intellectual response.

First of all, this guy is going to get HURT by our friends family members of this is indeed true. There’s consequences to nitwits. He and our friend who has passed are of EQUAL VALUE to me as I stated we are all BEST FRIENDS.

Do you guys here not have morals or ethics?

Oh wait!
                  You virgins have no friends or girlfriends! Hence why you spend your time online talking crap!!

Lmao
                  Bro, this **** makes complete sense though. Look at this ****ing forum. If I found out one of my boys did some **** like that...

LOL... man these ****ing kids. It makes so much sense.

Comment

Two grownups can do as they please but I personally wouldnt do it whether she wants it or not out of respect for my friend. What am I a fkin animal? A peasant? Naw im not touching a friend’s woman.

Comment

Dude cant even close his eyes in peace without having to worry about his own friend getting with his woman? Wtf kind of world is that. It’s against the bro code.

Comment

Working...
                      X