1 guy stands his ground vs 3 guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    I accept and I will forgive.

Please understand I come from a family of Black belts in Shorinji and Kajukembo and the last thing true martial artists do is brag about fighting skills or the length of time they trained.

You said pics........... here are some of the late Tony Ramos the brother of my late aunt. Rest in peace all (including GrandMaster Ramos' good friend)

I wonder if you have any inside info re Lee's death?
    Was he offed?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
      Agree with you.
      He's MI6. Those who pretend to be entertained by his babble speak are likewise.
      It is annoying but it was more about martial code. He afterwards took the path of humility, one of the main tenets of all martial arts.

You have to respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        I wonder if you have any inside info re Lee's death?
        Was he offed?
        No sir, never even talked to Grandmaster Ramos about him either, I was too young at the time.

Comment

No sir, never even talked to Grandmaster Ramos about him either, I was too young at the time.
          OK thanks.
          I wonder if he was poisoned. They could still do a hair mineral analysis.
          Hundreds of years later they did hair analysis with Beethoven's hair and proved he was poisoned. Forget if it was arsenic or lead. He had the same doctor that Napoleon had and he was poisoned.
          Bruce was hated by some...

Comment

3vs1...real manly kids.

Worst of all, none could throw a decent punch.

I'm appalled

Comment

No need for all that, as long as we understand each other we're good.
              Why on earth would you think Zaroku spreads lies?

If the man says he's studied Shorinji Kempo for 15 years, who are we to call him big fat liar?

Comment

LMFAO where do these whiteboys get these lil ass red pickup trucks from? KKKOutlet.com or someshit lmfao I swear eversingle one of them I ever knew had one of these fucking trucks lfmao.

Comment

I accept and I will forgive.

Please understand I come from a family of Black belts in Shorinji and Kajukembo and the last thing true martial artists do is brag about fighting skills or the length of time they trained.

You said pics........... here are some of the late Tony Ramos the brother of my late aunt. Rest in peace all (including GrandMaster Ramos' good friend)

With all due respect. I have trained for 30 years plus, for what it is worth...And frankly to my understanding I would much rather hear how long someone trained than what rank they hold. Not saying that people do not lie about both...they most certainly do lol...and obviously the way people train has a lot to do with their ability...

I just feel like rank inflation destroys the whole concept of what holding a rank signifies. Ill use myself as an example, my sensei in Karate trained under Riley Hawkins who was a very well known fighter in the Baltimore area. Sensei was an incredible fighter and teacher, and held a 5th dan. I became over the years his highest ranked student, I trained with him for around 12 years....ready for what my rank was? Second dan lol. I know guys now in the Bujinkan who hold 12 dan ranks and above, they could not fight out of a wet paper bag. rank inflation...It hit the guys in many arts lol.

I hold rank in a few other styles but my fall back is the length of time I have trained... Then of course what was done in the training.

your family sounds familiar Club, were they affiliated with Ralph Castro? I knew some guys out of that school...started with a B in the Mission, San Francisco. That is a great style you do, very practical, Hawaii had such a polyglot! all kinds of great martial artists and some of the first mma type matches! Henry Cho DanZen Ryu? and of course Ed Parker. I also had a friend I trained who did some training in Shorinji in Japantown san Francisco.
                  Last edited by billeau2; 10-19-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                    LMFAO where do these whiteboys get these lil ass red pickup trucks from? KKKOutlet.com or someshit lmfao I swear eversingle one of them I ever knew had one of these fucking trucks lfmao.
                    Those were not just any white boys sir!!! Those white boys were engaged in a high stakes round of Patty cake!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Those were not just any white boys sir!!! Those white boys were engaged in a high stakes round of Patty cake!
                      all around was just weakness lmfao, I would have murdered them whiteboys with ease and then proceed to lean right fuck back on my hood and parking lot pimp it for the next few hours while enjoying a brew or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X