Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Abortion!!! (Well at least it should be)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] No More Abortion!!! (Well at least it should be)

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 11:27 AM.

Yes let’s revert the efforts and results of the women’s sufferage movement so hypocritical bible thumpers can scream a fetus is life while pressuring mistresses to abort babies...oh wait that really does already happen.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Yes let’s revert the efforts and results of the women’s sufferage movement so hypocritical bible thumpers can scream a fetus is life while pressuring mistresses to abort babies...oh wait that really does already happen.
      So rather than save the baby, that the father might actually want.

You would prefer to murder it rather than just remove it from the woman?

Explain why you think that is right?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

I don’t have a womb and I’m not running the risk of dying during labor. I think women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies. Ain’t nobody telling me what to do with my testicles so I have no right to tell a woman what to do with her reproductive parts...neither do you or should you. Bigger shhhh to worry about in life..like living it rather than trying to tell people they should do what you think they should. Take notes, wake up, recite it every morning, it’ll remind you of what actually matters.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          I don’t have a womb and I’m not running the risk of dying during labor. I think women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies. Ain’t nobody telling me what to do with my testicles so I have no right to tell a woman what to do with her reproductive parts...neither do you or should you. Bigger shhhh to worry about in life..like living it rather than trying to tell people they should do what you think they should. Take notes, wake up, recite it every morning, it’ll remind you of what actually matters.

What part of artificial womb don't you understand?

There is no labor, rather than kill be baby and take it out, the just take it out.

Why are you obsessed with killing the baby?

If the woman doesn't want the baby, fine, it can be taken out and put in an artificial womb, rather than be killed.

Comment

Lol. What Fuking father actually wants the baby. Gtfo. If a woman wouldn’t never ask for the baby a man would never bring it up. Lol. At least try to Be real.

Comment

A couple issues I have, beyond the freedom of choice-abortion debate. First, the majority of mother's, at least in America, that seek abortions, aren't exactly in the best financial shape, and probably wouldn't be able to pay, creating an undue burden on the State. Second, we have safe haven laws in US, which allow for mothers to leave their newborn infants at places like hospitals, fire departments, etc., without fear of apprehension or prosecution. My fear would be that mothers would simply carry the baby to term and abandon the child, rather than face the expenses of the artificial gestation. This would again create an undue burden on the State to care for and subsequently arrange the adoption of, said children.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Lol. What Fuking father actually wants the baby. Gtfo. If a woman wouldn’t never ask for the baby a man would never bring it up. Lol. At least try to Be real.
                Just think of all the child support he would be getting from her.

Beside, he should have the choice.

Why would you support killing a baby instead of saving it?

Comment

What part of artificial womb don't you understand?

There is no labor, rather than kill be baby and take it out, the just take it out.

Why are you obsessed with killing the baby?

If the woman doesn't want the baby, fine, it can be taken out and put in an artificial womb, rather than be killed.
                  What does an artificial womb have to do with abortion? Are you trying to say that instead of an abortion to just take the zygote and transfer it to the artificial womb? I really hope that’s not what your proposing.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    A couple issues I have, beyond the freedom of choice-abortion debate. First, the majority of mother's, at least in America, that seek abortions, aren't exactly in the best financial shape, and probably wouldn't be able to pay, creating an undue burden on the State. Second, we have safe haven laws in US, which allow for mothers to leave their newborn infants at places like hospitals, fire departments, etc., without fear of apprehension or prosecution. My fear would be that mothers would simply carry the baby to term and abandon the child, rather than face the expenses of the artificial gestation. This would again create an undue burden on the State to care for and subsequently arrange the adoption of, said children.

Fathers have to pay for their children and have no say.
                    Are you OK with that?

If so, why the double stander.

You do realise we got people going abroad and buying children and people paying people to rent their wombs so they have baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X