Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Abortion!!! (Well at least it should be)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    as a kid growing up poor.. i mean poor.. i asked my mom, why the f did you have me.. she said some chit about an expression of love for my father.. etc.. jew crap... i am paul, my dad is augustine.. and my mom wanted to do that ghetto thing where they femmales name kids after the dad..

my dad said.. no way.. he will be pablo.. after the greatest man i ever knew my great grand father a sephardic jew, who is buried in san antonio..

i can pretty much crush most of these know it all guys ... without even trying.. butler, and others.. easy, and you know i have been brain washed into my jewish faith.. it stops me from smashing julia, butler, and other azz clowns like pb32..

when my dad was beating my azz for asking him questions about physics.. very complex questions about distrubutors, capacitors, and spark plugs, basic timing questions, and hemisphiical pistons, having more surface area than regular pistons.. asking him about rotory engines, a german design that the japanese perfected mazada, or matsuda.

i caused a lot of my college girls to get abortions.. a few refused, and now i am glad they did.. sure.. it costs me money.. having a dong, and not pulling out.. causes kids..

GOD wll deal with me as he see's fit... hopefully, i will have the stones, balls to take his judgement.

we are headed to trans humanism. my buddies. who are super rich, singularity university ... want to live for ever guys.. do not want to have kids, they want to live forever. i do not.. i just want to be worthy to sleep with my ancestors and leave my kids money.. i do not have new clothes, i got good old clothes, that still fit me, because, i know it will waste me some money to re buy chit i have.. my old clothes are back in style.. my wife is like, wow, papa.. God,, your GOD... has been kind to you.. you look better as you get older..

i fear these guys, doing dna splicing, and playing GOD. Pandora's box.. splicing genes.. we are playing GOD.

i am worried about my kids, and the world..

again.. i am nobody.. but i am not that stupid.. not at all.

i am looking at actuary tables, and i am probably going to quit my job after half a day.. My wife is saying.. if you can't go, then do not go.. we will find a way..
    Kids aren't cheap, but they're worth it

Comment

I doubt that will change anything? transplanting the fetus if you will still will require INVASIVE surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        You're arguing with a person who made a living selling poison to children, then cried about it being banned.
        You still running with that narrative loser? Yeah I shut down the business and already launched another one and you still waste air for a living and can’t get me out of your head..well done chump. You pick and use the name of a religious conman and can’t seem to use google to research anything you type..expecting you to have common decency over putting a woman having the right to do what she wants..Would require an actual miracle. You may now resume sucking carnations cck.
        Last edited by turnedup; 10-15-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Just think of all the child support he would be getting from her.

Beside, he should have the choice.

Why would you support killing a baby instead of saving it?
          when i was in the philippines, i saw a lot of women, catholic girls, who got pregnant by worthless guys.. who ran away, and probably fathered other kids..

they were working in bars, and telling me or trying to sell me pudddy ... i gave them money.. i wanted to hear their stories..

they got preg, believing a sweet talking guy, and he abandoned them..

i have thought only with my divvvk.. i have been to the many countries, in Europe,and had my way with many wimmin.. but now i see.. the damage i might have caused.

not practicing safe sex.. not respecting wimmin, or the sanctity of life.

i am in no position to judge anyone.. i was in prison for not being a good guy.. i had to pay money to israel to let me get a visa.. a bribe..

i .. as i get older.. up in years... i see what i could not see when I was so self absorbed.. i got cautionary tales.. i am filled with regrets.. i am a hypocrite, for expecting younger guys to not be stupid like

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
            I doubt that will change anything? transplanting the fetus if you will still will require INVASIVE surgery.
            This is what this moron doesn’t seem to comprehend at all..he thinks it’s magically going to pop up in the machine generated womb somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Kids aren't cheap, but they're worth it
              they are worth it.. i watch my kids breathe and i cry like a man.. at least i think i cry like a man..

i try to make no sound.. but i am awestruck.. that is all i got.. nothing more..

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Nobody is carrying the baby.

Are you acting dumb?
                I’m dumb? You said take it out of her and put it in an artificial womb...so is she not carrying it until it’s there? You living in a Star Trek future that things get teleported out of the nutsack and ovaries? Before calling anyone stupid re read the jibberish and rubbish arguments you’ve made...because right now you are coming off as someone who started a debate without actual legs to stand on...you went from abortions to child support to this..all over the place and none of those places are solid standing ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  when i was in the philippines, i saw a lot of women, catholic girls, who got pregnant by worthless guys.. who ran away, and probably fathered other kids..

they were working in bars, and telling me or trying to sell me pudddy ... i gave them money.. i wanted to hear their stories..

they got preg, believing a sweet talking guy, and he abandoned them..

i have thought only with my divvvk.. i have been to the many countries, in Europe,and had my way with many wimmin.. but now i see.. the damage i might have caused.

not practicing safe sex.. not respecting wimmin, or the sanctity of life.

i am in no position to judge anyone.. i was in prison for not being a good guy.. i had to pay money to israel to let me get a visa.. a bribe..

i .. as i get older.. up in years... i see what i could not see when I was so self absorbed.. i got cautionary tales.. i am filled with regrets.. i am a hypocrite, for expecting younger guys to not be stupid like

You are more man for being self aware and regretful than these sickos on here always thumping their beliefs and hatred like they are perfect and never wrong. I’d drink a pint with you before I’d tip a glass with any of these lame dk idiots and their religion enforcement and belief shoving stupidity. Haven’t you notice it’s always everyone else’s imperfections and wrongs they point out..never anything about anyone that resembles them or their narrative. Blacks are criminals but turn around and ghost the site when things happen at the hands of non blacks..you’ll burn in hell but vanish when the topics of vicars abusing children come up. Abortion is wrong but vanishing the moment someone shows the damage caused to kids in the foster system and the list goes on..
                  Last edited by turnedup; 10-15-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    You are more man for being self aware and regretful than these sickos on here always thumping their beliefs and hatred like they are perfect and never wrong. I’d drink a pint with you before I’d tip a glass with any of these lame dk idiots and their religion enforcement and belief shoving stupidity. Haven’t you notice it’s always everyone else’s imperfections and wrongs they point out..never anything about anyone that resembles them or their narrative. Blacks are criminals but turn around and ghost the site when things happen at the hands of non blacks..you’ll burn in hell but vanish when the topics of vicars abusing children come up. Abortion is wrong but vanishing the moment someone shows the damage caused to kids in the foster system and the list goes on..
                    pints on me, sushi too.. you will get this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      I’m dumb? You said take it out of her and put it in an artificial womb...so is she not carrying it until it’s there? You living in a Star Trek future that things get teleported out of the nutsack and ovaries? Before calling anyone stupid re read the jibberish and rubbish arguments you’ve made...because right now you are coming off as someone who started a debate without actual legs to stand on...you went from abortions to child support to this..all over the place and none of those places are solid standing ground.

So you do realise the moment the women says she doesn't want to carry the child she will be able to have it removed.

Why do you think she should have the only say on whether it killed inside her before it removed, how is her body any more affected?

Comment

Working...
                      X