Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Abortion!!! (Well at least it should be)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    I doubt that will change anything? transplanting the fetus if you will still will require INVASIVE surgery.
    Do abortions require anymore invasive surgery?

Try thinking before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      But when the father doesn't want it, you are OK with that then and making him pay for 18 years.

Why shouldn't the father get a say?
      sure we should have a say. But woman have final.

SUpreme court has held that when it comes to sex men and woman are not similarly situated. That means women have a lot more to deal with when it comes to pregnancy.

There are women that pay child support not the men. each case is different

Comment

No she doesn't it can be taken out

Try again.
        Ok. How does taking it out resolve the mental issues when taken the baby out?

Woman has to live with the psychological effects. we men gives a sh it.

Comment

It soon will be

Many countries including Europe and the US have negative birth rates.
          lol that was a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I did. (But...I was the last male in my family line and had it drilled in my head since I was a little kid that I needed to have a son, lol)

But seriously, I get your point. Most men couldn't care less. But I think the percentage that does, and wants to take an interest in his child even before birth, should be afforded that opportunity.
            Greent

First rule you learn in law school...There is an exception to every rule. That why lawyers use the word "generally" a lot.

Comment

He talked about that today, too. The burden is higher than I thought.

On a side note, do you use Westlaw or Lexis? I have a Westlaw account for my research class, and I'm going to hate giving that up at the end of the semester.
              I have Westlaw. (due to price) In law school we were trained on Lexis. Both are great. Imagine legal research before those things. Ouch. I didn't like west law at first but that was because I had to learn it. Now I wont leave because I don't want to relearn lexis! lol. Its been 15 years since I have been on lexis.

You might be able to get a student discount on Westlaw. If you limit it to your states resources and exclude federal or vice versa it is like cheap. But trust me I understand I remember school days and money issues.

Comment

He talked about that today, too. The burden is higher than I thought.

On a side note, do you use Westlaw or Lexis? I have a Westlaw account for my research class, and I'm going to hate giving that up at the end of the semester.
                now that you got me thinking about it the terms of art for law related to fundamental rights are the law must be "narrowly tailored to further a compelling state interest". At lease that's what my recollection is.

Comment

Kids aren't cheap, but they're worth it
                  here here. I have no complaints. Except for the 15k I put in the 529 plan each year.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Greent

First rule you learn in law school...There is an exception to every rule. That why lawyers use the word "generally" a lot.
                    Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    I have Westlaw. (due to price) In law school we were trained on Lexis. Both are great. Imagine legal research before those things. Ouch. I didn't like west law at first but that was because I had to learn it. Now I wont leave because I don't want to relearn lexis! lol. Its been 15 years since I have been on lexis.

You might be able to get a student discount on Westlaw. If you limit it to your states resources and exclude federal or vice versa it is like cheap. But trust me I understand I remember school days and money issues.
                    Yes! Can't tell you how many times I've heard "well... typically" this semester

I have to finish the Westlaw certification tutorials for class. It is really helpful. We did book research the week prior to being introduced to Westlaw, and I have a real appreciation for the software. All we did was search the code for statutes, and I can only imagine how trying to research case law would go. Hard to believe semester is halfway over already

Comment

Claiming you're 10 years away from something is a lot like saying you aren't even in the general ballpark yet.

Also when did everyone in the lounge become a lawyer/law student?

Comment

Working...
                      X