• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Ah, yes much better.

Comment

I am still undecided about that photo.

Comment

What the hell is this thread? The link is broke!

Comment

What a complete failure of a thread.

Comment

Major thread fail.

Comment

Let me try to help you out, Bill.

To everyone, you're welcome.

Comment

Classic lounge thread

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  So I am reading and see this piece. I look at this photo...Now maybe it is just me? But this photographer managed to take 3 photogenic, handsome athletes and make them all look horrendous...and if that is not enough!!! Horrendous in different ways! Lets start with Bellew: "Yes officer I am looking for an angry determined light skinned Black man who just robbed the milk store of the last container of 2% here is a rendering of the suspect."

And then we have Ward: "Yes officer that is a witness, he lost his glass eye in the frenzy and has a bit of a buzz going. Unfortunately it is rumored his lips have been sealed with crazy glue and he has to eat with a straw through his nose, maybe he can pantomine what he saw?"

Finally we get to joshua: Joshua approaches and says 'duhhhh1 yeah I saw everything duhhh yeah the guy grabbed a turkey leg, or was it a turkey by the leg? duhhh Hold on let me stop chewing this gum and sit down so I can concentrate...what are we talking about again."

Maybe its just me...
                  Lame as f**ck.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Let me try to help you out, Bill.

To everyone, you're welcome.

Thanks so much Travesty! I don't know why the link failed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Lame as f**ck.
                      You know something Siablo, Its true...So in an effort to salvage some useful purpose for this thread, I am going to set the record straight with you, no jokes, no irony, just an opportunity well earned and a little time on a Sunday.

You are an ingrate and there is no reason to really respond to anything you post. I always have been a gentleman to you, took time to post, gave you links when requested... And all you ever do? is back bite like a scorned Paramour. critisize, act as though I owe you a response...

I even ignored like five posters who constantly tell me what a
                      d o u c h e you are...trying to be fair, trying to accept idiocyncracies of others like yourself.

But alas, they are right. And my dear friend Siablo if you do not like a thread, or a comment I make, you can go f u c k yourelf

There Now this thread has served a very useful purpose after all

Comment

Working...
                      X