No announcement yet.

Would u fight an openly gay man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I'd fight a not so obvious gay dude, but a super feminine fa.g., I just wouldn't fight him.

Imagine getting knocked the f out by some limo wrist Richard Simmons.

Now if it was a manly gay dude, like Rob Halford, then no shame in losing to him.
    Exactly my thinking.

I couldn't live with that shame, **** if you think I drink now...oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I don't buy it

Most people will just think it's weird if you suddenly bring up your sexuality when it's not relevant

At most they'll strike up a conversation with you if they're also gay
      who cares what people think are wierd. its about having it your way or an even playing field. do i think fggots are wierd? absolutely. they all are mentally ill.

Comment

If I had no other alternative, he'd be treated like anyone else. Not all gay men are swishy and effeminate. Some of them are badass and don't mess around.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Lol, when I was in a Correctional Officer academy, a bunch of us in our class were drinking at a hotel pool on the weekend. Anyways, there was a gay Physician Assistant in our class.

Anyways, i had just cut my hair and he walked up behind me and touched the back of my head and chuckled. He tried to do it agian in a "Big Gay Al" sorta way and i slapped his hand away. He literally wanted to cry and a bunch of people in my class got mad at me for it cuz he went around crying like a lil B...
          That dude was testing you. Trying to see if there was even a hint of interest on your part. Now imagine if a straight male did that to a woman who just got her hair done. No one would take issue with her slapping a guy running his fingers through her hair.

A lot of these ph@gs consider it a challenge to score a straight dude. I remember one time I was standing on the subway platform late one night on the way home from the clubs. This little queer kept checking me out. Just as the train rolled up he walks over puts his hand on my wrist. I back-handed him across the mouth and told him to GTFOOH, and he looked at me with tears in his eyes and a look of total shock.

Comment

i guarantee every single one of us here in the lounge would get knocked out by this jotto.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              i guarantee every single one of us here in the lounge would get knocked out by this jotto.

My coach got KOd by him and it was his last fight ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

But how do u feel as a Pro boxer losing to him? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nicamex View Post
                  My coach got KOd by him and it was his last fight ever.
                  I know your coach. Very nice guy and i hope the best for his bro. I never asked him about that fight tho...

Comment

It would be risky you could get charged with a hate crime lose or get aids if you draw blood in the fight

Comment

maybe... maybe not.... depending if we're alone or if there's people around. im not tryna get whooped on by a gay guy (in case he knows karate) in front of everyone lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X