2019 MLB World Series Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im rooting for Dodgers and Ryu...

Comment

Verlander hypnotizes the Rays into submission. Might be a sweep.

Next up: Yanks-Twins.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Im rooting for Dodgers and Ryu...
        I hear ya, man. I'm definitely a Dodgers fan and yes. Ryu is badass. They've won a record number 106 games this year. Unstoppable! Although they took an L tonight unfortunately.

Comment

Can we just pls get to Astros vs Dodgers

The 2 legit best teams

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Can we just pls get to Astros vs Dodgers

The 2 legit best teams
            i think this will be the world series ^. The Dodgers are a lot better team than last time, but i'm picking the 'Stros to win it all in an exciting series. lol, Kershaw always F's up in playoff games and even buhler and maeda won't stop springer, altuve and bregman from hitting big home runs

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              i think this will be the world series ^. The Dodgers are a lot better team than last time, but i'm picking the 'Stros to win it all in an exciting series. lol, Kershaw always F's up in playoff games and even buhler and maeda won't stop springer, altuve and bregman from hitting big home runs
              Yep

Their ace doesn't pitch like one when it's on the line.

The Astros have 3 legit aces and a devastating line up.

NYY don't have the pitching and their hitting is sporadic.

But, as the saying goes, anything can happen in a short series (injuries, slumps, flukes.....)

Comment

Yanks looking like savages against the Twins....but so are the Astros.

LOL LA may not get past the Nats. Shocking statistic: LA and Dodgers were tied for second place with blown saves in 2019....29 each!
                That's kryptonite in a short, post season series.

Atlanta and St L are looking better and better to me in the NL.

Comment

Yanks World Series is really the Astros. Once they beat them, it’s over for the Dodgers or any NL team they face. An injured Yankees team owned the Dodgers this year. And they’re not even 100% back yet. They have lost quite a few key players, batters: Andujar, Hicks, Tauchman, and bullpen: Betances, German, Holder. These are big losses but despite that they can work with what they have now. I’m really only worried about the Astros. We should be able to destroy the Dodgers. The Astros not so much, that’s the tough one there. We outscored the Dodgers 16-5 and beat them in the series 2-1, and that one they won was a cheap controversial win 1-2 which the ump f/cked up.

Astros vs Dodgers two legit best teams my ass. Yanks and Astros are the best. Either of the two teams will romp LAD. All eyes are on Yanks vs Astros as the real faceoff between the two best teams of the MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Yanks looking like savages against the Twins....but so are the Astros.

LOL LA may not get past the Nats. Shocking statistic: LA and Dodgers were tied for second place with blown saves in 2019....29 each!
                    That's kryptonite in a short, post season series.

Atlanta and St L are looking better and better to me in the NL.
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yanks World Series is really the Astros. Once they beat them, it’s over for the Dodgers or any NL team they face. An injured Yankees team owned the Dodgers this year. And they’re not even 100% back yet. They have lost quite a few key players, batters: Andujar, Hicks, Tauchman, and bullpen: Betances, German, Holder. These are big losses but despite that they can work with what they have now. I’m really only worried about the Astros. We should be able to destroy the Dodgers. The Astros not so much, that’s the tough one there. We outscored the Dodgers 16-5 and beat them in the series 2-1, and that one they won was a cheap controversial win 1-2 which the ump f/cked up.

Astros vs Dodgers two legit best teams my ass. Yanks and Astros are the best. Either of the two teams will romp LAD. All eyes are on Yanks vs Astros as the real faceoff between the two best teams of the MLB.

Comment

Four teams can clinch today....let's get it on, get rid of the pretenders!

Comment

Working...
                      X