No announcement yet.

2019 MLB World Series Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Bellinger should have fun while he can, last time he faced Yankee pitching this year:

1 for 10, 6k’s in 3 games. Virtually non-existant in the series, just like vs the Nats right now.

And he’s not doing all that in the playoffs against the weaker pitching. Nats bullpen is atrocious too. Bellinger’s first hit came in game 3. He’s gonna have to do a lot better than that. Playoffs is what shows a players clutch factor. He’s not showing that so far (or their heart).

Your guy right now is Muncy, not Bellinger.

But despite Bellinger’s struggles you guys got it easy with the Nats/Braves/Cards. You should come out on top, but you want your best player to be playing his best right now and not hitting .182.

Comment

I just don't see the Dodgers as dangerous. Yes, they have three excellent starting pitchers, but their bull pen has been atrocious (tied for second most blown saves in MLB) and the post season now is all about the bull pen. If you don't believe me, see the Washington Nationals. They have one great hitter (Bellinger), two or three very good hitters, and the rest are meh. They are 6th in MLB in fielding; good but not great.

Either the Yanks or Astros will crush them in 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Bellinger should have fun while he can, last time he faced Yankee pitching this year:

1 for 10, 6k’s in 3 games. Virtually non-existant in the series, just like vs the Nats right now.

And he’s not doing all that in the playoffs against the weaker pitching. Nats bullpen is atrocious too. Bellinger’s first hit came in game 3. He’s gonna have to do a lot better than that. Playoffs is what shows a players clutch factor. He’s not showing that so far (or their heart).

But despite Bellinger’s struggles you guys got it easy with the Nats/Braves/Cards. You should come out on top, but you want your best player to be playing his best right now and not hitting .182.

Dodgers have it easy eh

the last time the Twins won a playoff game, this was the p4p ranking

Bernard Hopkins
        Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        Kostya Tszyu
        Ronald (Winky) Wright
        Manny Pacquiao
        Juan Manuel Marquez
        Marco Antonio Barrera
        Erik Morales
        Glen Johnson
        Antonio Tarver

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Dodgers have it easy eh

Oh wow.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Yeah, I'm definitely a Muncy fan, too. We'll see what happens. Looking forward to how it all turns out. Thanks for all the insight!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Yeah, I'm definitely a Muncy fan, too. We'll see what happens. Looking forward to how it all turns out. Thanks for all the insight!

Pollock out tonight...thank god...that dude having a worse series than Howie Kendrick

Comment

Pollock out tonight...thank god...that dude having a worse series than Howie Kendrick
                Yes, sir. That's a good move. Ready to see them put the nats out...

Comment

TB beating up the Astros.....Grienke touched up badly and Morton held down his old teammates. I have no idea why they let Morton go, then pick up an old Grienke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    TB beating up the Astros.....Grienke touched up badly and Morton held down his old teammates. I have no idea why they let Morton go, then pick up an old Grienke.
                    i thought morton is better too, he helped them win the World series last time. if the 'Stros lose this one, and it looks like they will, they better not let Miley pitch the next game, he sucks, they better bring in verlander to close it out. i heard Gerrit Cole is free agent next year too

Comment

Dodgers have it easy eh

The Twins are different team this year. They lead the majors in home runs with 307. They have really bad luck vs the Yankees though. Yanks always own them in the playoffs. They have a good young, powerful team though. Doesn’t matter, they just always choke vs the Yankees in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X