No announcement yet.

Jail in Japan...over a fist fight....no win scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    If someone kicked at my dog... It would be curb stomping time. That said, you gotta keep your dog on the leash. Too many things can happen. Keep em safe.

Sorry to hear about your struggle bro. Glad it didn't turn out worse. Japan can't handle you man. Miracle this doesn't happen more often.
    It’s my bad my dog was off leash. Only I’m to blame.
    I think I needed that 17 day, 20 plus k, usdollars, experience to realize... I’m a permanent resident, and could be a citizen if I wanted to be a Japanese citizen.
    My chit stinks, and I can be locked up easy.

I’ve been here a long time....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Maybe you shouldn't have went home first?

probably made it seem like you fled the scene and then the cops only got one side of the story. Are you a gaijin? Cause if you aren't Jap, then they probably really exaggerated up the story.
      You pretty much nailed it. But, I had to protect my dog, and I was out, on the streets without my gaijin card...

I knew I was going to go to jail, but I wanted to take jhonny’s wife home, she was off leash(a crime in japan) and I didn’t have my gaijin ID on me(another crime)
      Then, the cops asked the crowd, and most said, he tried to avoid fighting, but, he ****ed that big dude up, real fast.

Btw, I have to beg my teacher(sword training) to accept me back..... I can’t even face my teacherof 12 years.

I’d prefer being in prison for two years....I’m not exaggerating .....

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Really. You need to start selling these tales for money.
        I can back them up with court documents...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Why the Fucc would you return back to the scene of the crime???
          If you from Cali then you should know better!
          Maybe that's how you nortenos get down up north, IDK,. .
          I had to return because as a foreigner, and resident of japan, the Japanese police, go door to door twice a year and verify where every Japanese or foreigner lives.

So, I realized, i am very well known, the cops know where I live, work, etc. if I were in the US, I’d Goto Mexico, let chit blow over, but, I am in a small country, an island nation, and can’t just jump on a plane or boat to get away. I can’t jump ina car or train and go to Mexico or Canada..

I had to chose the path of least resistance...I didn’t want thepopo to-search my home and find weed residue.

I tried to limit my exposure to deep probing eyes.

This was not my first rodeo.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Whatever. It's over.

Don't get caught up in stupid ****

Wow I'm lecturing you for once.

Respect.... I’ll take your wordsto heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              If someone kicked at my dog... It would be curb stomping time. That said, you gotta keep your dog on the leash. Too many things can happen. Keep em safe.

Sorry to hear about your struggle bro. Glad it didn't turn out worse. Japan can't handle you man. Miracle this doesn't happen more often.

J dudes were amazed that I got gifted, my attorney, was amazed I was released, my wife...slapped me up real good, but was amazed I got a break.... the guy I paid, took my money and laughed at me.

I got a suspended sentence. If a j dude slaps me, I can’t slap back.

Comment

Hey.... brother B.UTLER

What would you have done?
                I’ve been in jail in the USA, Mexico, Colombia, Etc.

You, Butler are a prisoner of your own cowardice. Be a ****ing man... 6 figs ain’t chit.... jhonny makes 5 figures, and he’s small.

Comment

Crazy story.

Should never forget that you're a foreigner in a foreign country, no matter how long you been there.

Comment

Japan is alpha as fuk. If we handled are illegals 50% as harsh as Japan handled their law abiding foreigners, we wouldnt have an illegal problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Crazy story.

Should never forget that you're a foreigner in a foreign country, no matter how long you been there.
                      Exactly.... it was a rude awakening...
                      I was over due to see, no matter how much I’ve paid in taxes, and volunteered, I’m just a non Japanese...
                      I’ll always be a non Japanese...

Pluck it... I’m an American, of spic Jew descent, and I want my human rights...just like scar face..

Comment

Working...
                      X