Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought some merch yeh, some merch. So i just bought some merch yeh, bought some merch.

Got my self a mug.

Some of the t-shirts look great

Comment

• Yeah I'm hooked too. I like the condescending nicknames. Why does he call that guy "aka skins" though? I don't get the reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Tyan's worst-ever video? I hardly laughed once:

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Yeah I'm hooked too. I like the condescending nicknames. Why does he call that guy "aka skins" though? I don't get the reference.
          I think it's just to mock the fact that the guy gave himself a nickname to sound cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I think it's just to mock the fact that the guy gave himself a nickname to sound cool.
            Kinda like Umar IFL Umar Yeah? Like how Umar IFL Umar has a youtube channel called Umar IFL Umar innit.

Comment

Kinda like Umar IFL Umar Yeah? Like how Umar IFL Umar has a youtube channel called Umar IFL Umar innit.
              He does ?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Tyan's worst-ever video? I hardly laughed once:

Yes, thank you. He seemed irritated the whole time and by the end I was like, "That was awful, wasn't it?" Came here to see what you thought.

Starting to realize he's at his best when he's having fun with it. When he's just trolling the community. Maybe he was turning into work there, giving us what he thinks we expect to it. It wasn't working. Though, there was a couple spots I liked.

Comment

Yeah I'm hooked too. I like the condescending nicknames. Why does he call that guy "aka skins" though? I don't get the reference.
                  I think the guy calls him self "Skins" so Tyan refers to him as AKA "Skins"

Comment

• Dats some baby ting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Yes, thank you. He seemed irritated the whole time and by the end I was like, "That was awful, wasn't it?" Came here to see what you thought.

Starting to realize he's at his best when he's having fun with it. When he's just trolling the community. Maybe he was turning into work there, giving us what he thinks we expect to it. It wasn't working. Though, there was a couple spots I liked.
                      His energy was different. He even said "thanks for that" at the end and quickly touched the glass to the screen where by before he did it slow.

truthfully, i think he either got laid or had a wank a day or so before he made the vid.

His energy was flat.

No energy

Comment

Working...
                      X