Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love his videos but i think he needs new material to work with.

Not much happens in boxing, so it’s just becoming the same topics/targets over and over. It’s funny the first few times because of shock value with some things or just how funny it is/was.

Still funny at times, but now you can basically guess the content of each video.

I think he needs to go out and about as a reporter, like he used to do for IFL. That said, i wonder how many promoters would give him access to their shows like the other Youtube channels.

Maybe he should go around gyms and interview boxers. A lot of boxers seem to find him funny, so he could probably get that kind of access.

I think he could have a massive channel if he did some stuff like that. He is shocking and funny when he has good material to work with. Also, he’s obviously a lot smarter than he acts, you can tell when he talks about certain topics. I think with a bit more effort and ideas, he could do some great stuff.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 02-04-2020, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Yes, thank you. He seemed irritated the whole time and by the end I was like, "That was awful, wasn't it?" Came here to see what you thought.

Starting to realize he's at his best when he's having fun with it. When he's just trolling the community. Maybe he was turning into work there, giving us what he thinks we expect to it. It wasn't working. Though, there was a couple spots I liked.
      I find that people who don't get it often slate his videos as just "bitter", and I think they can't see the humour (humor, Fat Yank) in it. But with that one, he DID seem bitter, didn't he?

There were a couple of spots I enjoyed... wheelchair boxing ("Eddie Hearn should put that on PPV") had me chuckling, and I liked his bit about respecting the dead by posting about them on Instagram. ("I'd put that up and say 'RIP Umar IFL Umar")

Talking about Umar IFL Umar, have you seen about old tweets of his being resurrected?

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Oh ****, some of his tweets from when he was a kid were about the Hillsborough Stadium disaster where 96 Liverpool football (soccer, Fat Yanks) fans were crushed to death.

Those Liverpool guys have long memories.... if that was me I'd never set foot in that city again.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Oh ****, some of his tweets from when he was a kid were about the Hillsborough Stadium disaster where 96 Liverpool football (soccer, Fat Yanks) fans were crushed to death.

Those Liverpool guys have long memories.... if that was me I'd never set foot in that city again.

In the states, no one knows who Kugan, Umar, or even Tyan are so I hadn't heard of this. Interesting stuff though. Glad you posted it.

I think it's disgusting they'd rake him over the coals for old, childish shyt like this. I'm so tired of these sensitive puzzies and their ball game tragedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Oh ****, some of his tweets from when he was a kid were about the Hillsborough Stadium disaster where 96 Liverpool football (soccer, Fat Yanks) fans were crushed to death.

What did he say about hillsborough ?

Liverpool is a bad enough but being targeted by them scousers is worse

Especially the toothless meth heads

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              What did he say about hillsborough ?

Liverpool is a bad enough but being targeted by them scousers is worse

Especially the toothless meth heads
              I saw some of the tweets, it was just mocking the victims and stuff.

Comment

In the states, no one knows who Kugan, Umar, or even Tyan are so I hadn't heard of this. Interesting stuff though. Glad you posted it.

I think it's disgusting they'd rake him over the coals for old, childish shyt like this. I'm so tired of these sensitive puzzies and their ball game tragedy.
                I felt that this one maybe had a point, if only because of the way Liverpool fans react.

In the video they just talk about his boxing tweets, but it was that one about Hillsborough I saw. There's a tabloid over here that printed lies about it, and even today it's still pretty much banned in Liverpool stores... that was over THIRTY YEARS ago.

They've got long memories.

As for the people involved, I knew of Kugan, but that was all. I only found out about Tyan because I wanted to see why Kugan threatened Prince Patel.

Comment

• I guess most of us probably said a lot of ridiculous stuff when we were 16/17

As folk have said though, the Hillsborough thing won’t ever blow over. The scousers won’t let him forget it, as much as he apologises.

Matchroom and Sky dropped Ohara Davies because he said The Sun was his favourite newspaper. He actually said it to wind up Tommy Coyle about his friend being exposed by The Sun as being a thief. People twisted it to make out he was referencing the Hillsborough/The Sun saga, which was untrue and made no sense as Coyle Is from Hull, not liverpool.

So it’s just one of them topics that you can’t be caught up in with a scandal.

Kugan won’t have him back. He’s got sponsors and stuff these days, so he will ditch Umar.

I do hate this culture of people digging out tweets from years ago and messing up people’s current lives. It’s hardly the crime if the century to be a bit of a knob head when you’re 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I guess most of us probably said a lot of ridiculous stuff when we were 16/17

As folk have said though, the Hillsborough thing won’t ever blow over. The scousers won’t let him forget it, as much as he apologises.

Matchroom and Sky dropped Ohara Davies because he said The Sun was his favourite newspaper. He actually said it to wind up Tommy Coyle about his friend being exposed by The Sun as being a thief. People twisted it to make out he was referencing the Hillsborough/The Sun saga, which was untrue and made no sense as Coyle Is from Hull, not liverpool.

So it’s just one of them topics that you can’t be caught up in with a scandal.

Kugan won’t have him back. He’s got sponsors and stuff these days, so he will ditch Umar.

I do hate this culture of people digging out tweets from years ago and messing up people’s current lives. It’s hardly the crime if the century to be a bit of a knob head when you’re 16.
                    Yea, I mean, it's literally part of male development to say horrible things simply to observe how people react. You don't have to believe any of it, and I think we often don't when we're that age. It's part of poking and prodding the world around you and learning how it works.
                    AND, when you find that people are sensitive ******s about certain subjects, it becomes an irresistible target...
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 02-08-2020, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Yea, I mean, it's literally part of male development to say horrible things simply to observe how people react. You don't have to believe any of it, and I think we often don't when we're that age. It's part of poking and prodding the world around to and learning how it works.
                      AND, when you find that people are sensitive ******s about certain subjects, it becomes an irresistible target...
                      Absolutely. When I was 16, I think I just liked to push peoples buttons until they snapped or I got a reaction.

He will obviously lose his job because thatís the way it works these days, even though he probably barely recognises his 16 year old self now.

Itís a shame when you canít just let teens be teens anymore and say stupid things without fear of it coming back to mess up their life further down the line.

Comment

Working...
                      X