Collapse
No announcement yet.

White washing my fictional characters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing about changing white characters to black characters is that it’s really just a consolation prize.

Instead of creating an original black character and giving them a compelling story. They decide to be lazy and piggyback off an already established character that is practically at the end of their run.

Hollywood starts running out of ideas so they think. Hey let’s make the main character a lesbian/feminist/minority strong character that fights against patriarchy.

I’d rather have a new original spy story.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      The thing about changing white characters to black characters is that it’s really just a consolation prize.

Instead of creating an original black character and giving them a compelling story. They decide to be lazy and piggyback off an already established character that is practically at the end of their run.

Hollywood starts running out of ideas so they think. Hey let’s make the main character a lesbian/feminist/minority strong character that fights against patriarchy.

Really don't care about media Propaganda. Only made this thread to mock these White Interiority complex guys on here.

Crying for weeks over BS. No Black person I know is asking for a Black Bond, or Black cartoon character. I guess this happens when you have no real heros worth a damn, u worship media Propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I'd like to whitewash her... :bukkake:

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Respect.... when I used to go to all black after hours clubs, I’d see... flawless beauties...

EPA, oaktown, like I used to tell wimmin... “my hard divk tells no lies”. I’m a liar, thief, ex drug dealing kang.

A throbbing hard on.... is impossible to hide...unless... you got short changed by GOD.

I would rub mine against my dates... Z don’t f around..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post

Deserves to be bold/ul and with big assed letters.

Comment

Working...
          X