Star Trek/Star Wars
    Holloween/Fri 13
    Simpsons/Family Guy
    All In The Family/The Jeffersons
    Olympus Has Fallen/White House Down
    Armageddon/Deep Impact
    Jaws/Lake Placid
    Dante's Peak/Volcano

I'm sure I'm leaving a ton of examples out.
    Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Superman/Wonder Woman
    Big/13 Going On 30
    Married With Children/Unhappily Ever After/Alf
    Antz/A Bugs Life
    Magnificent 7/7 Samurai
    Hart To Hart/Moonlighting/Remington Steele
    A Quiet Place/Bird Box
    Gordy/Babe
    Mission To Mars/Red Planet
    The Warriors/The Wanderers
    The Howling/Wolfen
    Back To The Future/Peggy Sue Got Married
    Tales From The Crypt/Tales From The Hood
    The Honeymooners (tv)/The Honeymooners (movie)
    The Odd Couple (2 tv shows)
    Last edited by Curtis Harper; 07-17-2019, 02:46 AM.

Comment

I never get any answers to my questions.
      The real Kimba was created by a Japanese man

Comment

Fool. I'm using myself as a primary reference. I seen it myself. If you want to see go to Shanghai. Temple of the Golden Buddah

If you want to see more Google Naga Kush. If you want to know what so called Jesus looks like read you holy scripture u idiot. You too dense. Starting to piss me off

I'm not your fuking History of Humanity Professor. Curtis Harper

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          Fool. I'm using myself as a primary reference. I seen it myself. If you want to see go to Shanghai. Temple of the Golden Buddah

If you want to see more Google Naga Kush. If you want to know what so called Jesus looks like read you holy scripture u idiot. You too dense. Starting to piss me off

I'm not your fuking History of Humanity Professor. Curtis Harper
          Let me refresh your memory of your own thread title....And stop not quoting me. It makes you look feeble....

Ready ????

''White washing my fictional characters''

Do you remember typing the above words (especially the bold) ???

Which fictional Jesus, Zeus, other ''fu cking History of Humanity'' character OF YOURS are you yapping about ??!?!?

No one is washing anything OF YOURS because you don't have anything.

And I do know what you mean by ''my''

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            The real Kimba was created by a Japanese man
            Ok.....let's make this more simpler. This laughable thread was inspired by me dogging on that Lashana Bond move that's going to unfortunately take place.

Has there ever been an instance where an established character such as Bond has been so blatantly acquired and sabotaged in such a gross manner ????

I keep needing to go back to the same Shaft character as an example (not many of those types of characters to make my point more clear)......

Amy Schumer as John Shaft - Yea or Nah ?
            She could bring a fresh and original perspective (at least that's what's being said of Lashana being Bond).

Brad Pitt as Cofey - Yea or Nah ?
            A man's take on the female role

Neither of those characters can stand in Bond's shadow on a franchise scale, though.

A person may say Yea just to appear to be with the times but the only person that person is fooling is themselves.

Comment

Ok.....let's make this more simpler. This laughable thread was inspired by me dogging on that Lashana Bond move that's going to unfortunately take place.

Has there ever been an instance where an established character such as Bond has been so blatantly acquired and sabotaged in such a gross manner ????

I keep needing to go back to the same Shaft character as an example (not many of those types of characters to make my point more clear)......

Amy Schumer as John Shaft - Yea or Nah ?
              She could bring a fresh and original perspective (at least that's what's being said of Lashana being Bond).

Brad Pitt as Cofey - Yea or Nah ?
              A man's take on the female role

Neither of those characters can stand in Bond's shadow on a franchise scale, though.

A person may say Yea just to appear to be with the times but the only person that person is fooling is themselves.
              If you think I’m going to argue with you. Then you’re going to be sorely disappointed. Because I agree that it’s simply pandering to make James Bond into a minority woman. I don’t think that they will do it. I think they will make a new character and call them 007. What’s bound to happen is that the core Bond fans won’t go to see a Movie with a female Bond. So the best thing to do is to honestly just ignore it and wait for it to flop like the all female ghostbusters did

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                If you think I’m going to argue with you. Then you’re going to be sorely disappointed. Because I agree that it’s simply pandering to make James Bond into a minority woman. I don’t think that they will do it. I think they will make a new character and call them 007. What’s bound to happen is that the core Bond fans won’t go to see a Movie with a female Bond. So the best thing to do is to honestly just ignore it and wait for it to flop like the all female ghostbusters did
                I'm not here to argue either (even though when Smith is aggressive, that's not taken to be arguing......).

Yes. We've witnessed different men playing JB/007. They all have 2 things in common. One that's absolutely crucial to the character....he's a man.

Yeah. We all stated our cases and opinions. Only a matter of time before those points are rehashed.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                  Ok. I will create a story set in Medieval Europe with all Black people. I'm sure Curtis would blow a gasket
                  I'm feeling that. Write it.

Brothers Of The Round Table coming soon to a theater near you.

Comment

Let me refresh your memory of your own thread title....And stop not quoting me. It makes you look feeble....

Ready ????

''White washing my fictional characters''

Do you remember typing the above words (especially the bold) ???

Which fictional Jesus, Zeus, other ''fu cking History of Humanity'' character OF YOURS are you yapping about ??!?!?

No one is washing anything OF YOURS because you don't have anything.

And I do know what you mean by ''my''
                    You are dumber that a box of rocks. Gawd ur really are stupid. Been getting slapped around by me and still defiant.

You wrong about absolutely everything.

Comment

This is everything you posted here....

.....point it out
                      Well damn...you completely destroyed him with this post. An annihilation with his own words. I didn't realise what a fool he had made of himself until I saw all his posts clumped together like that.

As for the Bond thing. It's still got Daniel Craig as Bond. The new black chick is the replacement 007 so it's not quote as bad as people are making out. It's blatant, pathetic pandering but this new woman isn't James Bond, just the new 007 once he retires.

It's not like the Little Mermaid where they are actually changing an established character.

Comment

Working...
                      X