No announcement yet.

Honest thought on Alex Jones ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest thought on Alex Jones ?

What are your honest thoughts on Alex Jones ?

Is the guy nutty? Do we have any Alex Jones fans here?

I know there's a ton of right wing nut jobs on this site and it pretty much got taken over by you guys which is why I stay away from politics threads and race bait threads, but what does everyone honestly think of Alex Jones ?

Reason why I ask is I got into a long heated argument with a Trump supporter friend of mine who says Alex Jones should be able to do whatever he wants even if he hurts or threatens the lives of others. This is what the trump support friend of mine says. He says its all covered by freedom of speech no matter how harmful and false.

What do you guys think?

I think he'd be one of the great actors of our time if he had pursued the arts.

As to his free speech I think he should be able to say w/e he wants within the same boundaries the rest of us have, but I don't think platforms shouldn't be able to ban him if he does sh^t they don't approve of.

Comment

Don't try to get opinions of other people....do your own research.

Comment

I disagree with his stuff about as much as I agree, which I think is healthy. You never want to watch news that's feeding you what you want to hear. I try, or use to try, to watch his stuff once or twice a week because there's a wealth of info you're just not going to get in mainstream media.
        But, he, and much of his staff, are just so damn childish and irresponsible with the news sometimes. If the guy just stuck with alternative news and straight facts he'd be a true champion. But, he acts like every other d*ckhead that uses terms like "beta" and has to have his ego tied into everything. Has to go over the top and instead of just reporting things like Hillary's health being bad, he has to add that she smells like sulfur and might be a demon.

Some of the people he coordinates with like Veritas contribute a lot. But, then you have idiots like Roger Stone and Owen that dilute the quality of the reporting.

Ultimately, if the guy acted normal and responsible, his viewership would be garbage so I get why he's got the circus going on. It's just too much for me to tune into regularly.

Comment

In short I think he's a smart but dishonest guy who knows people are distrustful of the government and he can make money from drawing attention to evidence of times they've done shady shit while also 'just asking questions' about incidents he knows were not staged false flag operations or w/e and mix it altogether in a way that = $+attention
          Last edited by Clegg; 07-11-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Canary in the coal mine.

Comment

I liked him alot but he lost his way and became overly politicised and a shill for trump which is sad to see. He doesn't call out the two part system anymore. He was more of a libertarian now he's a republican

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                Canary in the coal mine.
                More like a frog in a pond & instead of waiting for the canary to die we are waiting to see when the frog starts sucking dicks.

Comment

I thought you meant this Alex Jones....from the one show.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think he'd be one of the great actors of our time if he had pursued the arts.

As to his free speech I think he should be able to say w/e he wants within the same boundaries the rest of us have, but I don't think platforms shouldn't be able to ban him if he does sh^t they don't approve of.
                    Yeah honestly dont know much about him but soundbites and he looks nutty. I think he can say whatever he wants but giving out the personal names and addresses and phone numbers of the victims of shootings should not be considered freedom of speech if he really did that.

Comment

Working...
                    X