Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit festival wanted to charge white people double.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    The only thing thats full of men is your mouth at the afterparty of a Republican convention
    Gay insults aint funny towards concervatives

Its more realistic towards liberal arses like urself

Pagot

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Gay insults aint funny towards concervatives

Its more realistic towards liberal arses like urself

Pagot
      Oh there are gay conservatives. They just stuff those thoughts deep down inside.

Just don't get all excited now that I described stuffing something deep down inside.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-10-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Blacks get in for free.

All Women get 50% discount

Whites pay double

Asians pay triple

Gays make a non disclosed contribution

Diversity is our strength etc...

Comment

White people can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            White people can afford it.
            Exactly. And this is just going to be one more way white people flaunt their wealth inequality. The guy wearing Nike laughs at the guy wearing Pro Keds, "my shoes cost more than yours". The guy with the BMW laughs at the guy with the Ford, "my car costs more than yours". The guy in the split level laughs at the guy in the rancher, "my house cost more than yours". And now, we have white people who will look down on the POC festival goers, laughing, "Haha, my ticket cost more than yours".

Shame on those festival organizers for giving white people yet one more opportunity to be racist

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Exactly. And this is just going to be one more way white people flaunt their wealth inequality. The guy wearing Nike laughs at the guy wearing Pro Keds, "my shoes cost more than yours". The guy with the BMW laughs at the guy with the Ford, "my car costs more than yours". The guy in the split level laughs at the guy in the rancher, "my house cost more than yours". And now, we have white people who will look down on the POC festival goers, laughing, "Haha, my ticket cost more than yours".

Shame on those festival organizers for giving white people yet one more opportunity to be racist
              Thing is, we will offer to by non whites tickets to get in and get beat up for the kind gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Thing is, we will offer to by non whites tickets to get in and get beat up for the kind gesture.
                I just hope they film it and yell "Chai Yo"

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I just hope they film it and yell "Chai Yo"
                  That's a level of class reserved for festivals.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Oh there are gay conservatives. They just stuff those thoughts deep down inside.

Just don't get all excited now that I described stuffing something deep down inside.
                    Sorry if i fail to imagine it like how u do

U cant make gay insults doe that makes u a humuphobe democrat which is stoopidly hypocritical lol, are u one?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Sorry if i fail to imagine it like how u do

U cant make gay insults doe that makes u a humuphobe democrat which is stoopidly hypocritical lol, are u one?
                      Nah, I'm not a ****phobe. I just know not to take these jokes too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X