Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit festival wanted to charge white people double.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don’t get it... why Hoe Bruh is still allowed here.... it’s fking incredible. Mods what are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Sex and race are not the same thing, you stupid idiot.

Quit trying to justify your racism.
      Jesus Christ that kid has ****ing issues... what the ****?!?!?

Did he really say that? Ya’ll just need to continue to report him as much as you possibly can.

This dude is a racist ****ing piece of **** and doesn’t belong on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Also: The festival organizers should have the right to charge what they want, IMO. People should have the right to not show up. Performers should have the right to withdraw.
        You my friend... are a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Jesus Christ that kid has ****ing issues... what the ****?!?!?

Did he really say that? Ya’ll just need to continue to report him as much as you possibly can.

This dude is a racist ****ing piece of **** and doesn’t belong on this forum.
          Yes, he said it. I even quoted him.

I had been reporting his racist posts. Not all his posts, just the racist ones.

I didn't even give him Red K, but I did find that hilarious that others did.

He really went off the deep end and annoyed many people on the forum in the process.

Comment

they do have the rights

But they shouldnt get a pass of critism and should be condemned for this racism towards whites

Comment

This is why I'm voting for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                Here's what they said when asked:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...ice/ar-AADYSzV

Bunch of weak-minded individuals.

Nothing like a sugar-coated racism price hike to justify your BS.

White people who attend this trash despite what's happening, deserves to be ripped off.

Even a rapper told them to take a hike:

Rapper pulls out of AfroFuture Fest after finding out white people charged more than people of color.

https://www.news965.com/news/nationa...XtSPaHD0ivO9I/

Trash response.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Here's what they said when asked:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...ice/ar-AADYSzV

Bunch of weak-minded individuals.

Nothing like a sugar-coated racism price hike to justify your BS.

White people who attend this trash despite what's happening, deserves to be ripped off.

Even a rapper told them to take a hike:

Rapper pulls out of AfroFuture Fest after finding out white people charged more than people of color.

https://www.news965.com/news/nationa...XtSPaHD0ivO9I/

Hate when they say "Black and brown" communities.

Biiiitch, don't associate us together. Don't speak on behalf of brown/latin people. We're not trying to intertwine ourselves with your community.

Don't need any ticket discount based on race. Not a damn victim and have done very well for myself.

Comment

Judging from the description, I'm surprised they weren't charging white people half-off so they could slit their throats once they show up.

2PM-7PM

AFROFUTURE YOUTH FEST; ACTIVATING THE LAND WITH EYES OPEN TO METAPHYSICAL TRAVEL. A HOME FOR ARTS, HEALING AND ADORNMENT ACTIVATIONS. FEATURING A DAY PARADE, DRUM CIRCLE AND BONFIRE TO AWAKEN SPACE WITH SPIRITS. IN CO-CREATION WITH COMMUNITY LEADERS YOUTH WILL START THE DAY BY RESTORING RESILIENCE, AND REIMAGINING STABILITY.

8PM-2AM

AFROFUTURE FEST; IMMERSIVE, INTIMATE, AND INTENTIONAL SPACE KEEPING FOR AFRO-BLACK FUTURIST. A 360 TRANSFORMATIVE DREAMSCAPE CENTERING DETROIT’S BLACK MAGIC PERFORMERS AND ARTISANS WITH COMMUNITY. ESSENCE FEST MEETS AFRO PUNK; INTERSECTING NARRATIVES CO CREATING THE FUTURE NECESSARY FOR BLACK THRIVING. ENERGY SOURCING FROM THE WAKANDA THAT IS DETROIT. OUR DESTINATION IS REIMAGINATION. ALIGNED MAKERS, AND SHAKERS IN COLLECTIVE LIBERATION. NOW SEVEN GENERATIONS PAST THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE BLACK SPIRITS ARE IN SYNERGETIC HEALING. THE DONATION BASED LANDSCAPE OF FEEDOM FREEDOM IS A HOME TO BLACK DETROIT; ANCHORING THE ACCESSIBILITY NEEDED FOR ITS COMMUNITY.

Comment

compelling argument

Comment

Working...
                      X