Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Noah's ark happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

believe what you want, if you dont believe in God how much more believable the something came from nothing and we just appeared?? simple fact is we dont know how we got here and dont know what will happen when we die...
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-05-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Why did the all powerful god even bother having Noah do it? He could have just created the animals again with the snap of his fingers right?
      Maybe.

Isaiah 55:8

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.”

Comment

Noah's ark was a fable. Never happened. There are flood myths in a lot of civilizations records from Africa to Europe. Obviously putting all the animals in the world on a boat didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Why did the all powerful god even bother having Noah do it? He could have just created the animals again with the snap of his fingers right?
          Good point. It's obvious the Ark is a fable that was written into the Bible. There are cables of floods ranging from Africa, Asia, The Americans and darned near every region of the world.

Comment

Ricky Gervais has a funny bit about this...

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
              I found the Australian author, Ken Ham provided some interesting biblical insights. It does require some Hebrew and Greek exegesis.

Learning of the "firmament" in regard to the great flood is fascinating.

In Hebrew,, the earth cracked, oceans were formed.. the land expanded continental drift....think of jiffy pop pop corn when heated,,, the thermal expansionthat expansion.... of the trapped moisture in a kernel of Orville Reddin backers pop corn..

These kids are clowns.... never took molecular biology.. I used to to my hot Chinese girlfriends homework she’s an opthamologist know, in Oregon... these putts don’t understand the complexity of a

Some of the first preserved fossils were trilobites. Most paleontologists thus consider trilobites to be one of the most ancient of known fossil groups. Fortunately, a large number of well-preserved examples exist, which allows a detailed study of the animal. As a result, much is known about its well-designed, complex eye. New research on the workings of the trilobite eye shows that it is far more complex and better designed than thought even just a few years ago. Such a discovery is contrary to evolution theory.

Jiffy pop pop corn, Not jiffy lube, which these kids use when they go broke back mountain with each other many are dong slurping big gup drinking know it all sissy boys..

Comment

The less proof there is for something, the more exaggerated it will be.

And if there is zero proof, then you already know it's gonna be some crazy ass story.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  believe what you want, if you dont believe in God how much more believable the something came from nothing and we just appeared?? simple fact is we dont know how we got here and dont know what will happen when we die...
                  Bro.... the big bag theory had to of had all kinds of things, physics laws would have had to change for this universe space time to exist.. the Bible, Jews bile too, said GOD created everything..I’ll skip th more accurate Hebrew.... YHWY stretched out the heavens... the Bible says he stretched out the firmament above the firmament

See idiots like slob, and other non linguistic fools don’t know king James English... the English language has changed a lot since then... a Gizay person meant a happy..joyous person... not a same sex loving person

It’s frustrating for me to argue with kids, who can’t use real research, rely solely on YouTube and other know it all kids who misquote the Bible.... I don’t want to live surrounded by people who have themselves read the Bible, but look up NIV scripture and think they know something... they use technology most could never create.

Comment

My high school science teacher used to theorize that the Noah story might have changed over the years and the "Ship" might have been a space ship that brought some species and man here. It would explain the missing link and other questions.

Of course that teacher got fired a year later for experimenting with LSD. But his theory was interesting.

Comment

Yep. I didn't know power tools were a requirement to build a ship. Weird as they have been made way before "power tools" existed. Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                      X