Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely attractive college girl killed by alpha male,BF. Parents sue the school.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Women don’t care about looks. If you have enough game you can pull girls. He had enough to pull this one. I’m sure she bounced (pun intended) and he couldn’t let go.

Classic “If I can have her nobody can”.

He’s a simp. Him being black has not a single thing to do
    With it.
    Says the virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      they were bad enough, not knowing anything about daughter's life. she was dating a grown ass man who was in prison for rape already. useless Father needs to do his last duty and kill that fool, whether its in the court or in any other possible way. instead them fools asking for money. F disrgace. their kid is dead, but no...can we have 55 Mills, please? worthless people
      How is the father going to punish a dead man?

"Police then spotted Rowland and chased him on foot to a church, where he shot and killed himself, the timeline said."

Comment

The college dropped the ball on this and so did the parents if they knew about this and did not go to the cops..

Poor girl lost her life due to her, her parents and the college's negligence..

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
          How is the father going to punish a dead man?

"Police then spotted Rowland and chased him on foot to a church, where he shot and killed himself, the timeline said."
          didn't read all the way. good that scum killed himself

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            The college dropped the ball on this and so did the parents if they knew about this and did not go to the cops..

Poor girl lost her life due to her, her parents and the college's negligence..
            I’m asking myself, where was her BoxingFan85 cousin, to.. you know “talk to siablo” or “Sunspace”

I don’t understand calling the cops... they’re too busy protecting MCC and his BLM reparations..

Cops... love me at times.. in India... it’s caleed doing the beedful.... I really love that expression...”doing the needful”. I love Indian people ... they are down to throw down with Israel, and the US... Hindustan... beautiful people, ancient culture, GODs people...some of their wimmin make me want to be young, and have kamasutra **** fu, Cobra kundalini powers..

When I had dipti m, I skeeted so hard, it bounced off her azz cheeks and... and it hit me in the face.. I used a loofa to sand paper my skin off..after that... I never pulled out..I learned my lesson the hard way,

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              She reported it to the college. 20 times.
              This happened on the college campus.
              Who was taking these calls.
              The law give the responsibility to the college.
              And they seemed to do nothing.
              They did not contact law enforcement, did not speak with her, did not background check him for his criminal record.

Girls of that age fall for compliments easy, they blossom late and getting attention is a high.

She got involved with the guy and quickly found out he was trouble. Tried to end it and did but he wouldn't leave her alone.

Her parents also talked to the college about him.

Do you really think the father should have armed up and killed the guy first?

The college procedure failed.

And how this guy only served 10 years for rape, and all his parole violations.

The authorities failed.

Amazing the leftists want criminal justice reform for shorter sentences, that will just mean more guys like this get out and be able to rape and murder again.
              I find this all completely hard to believe and illogical. IF... this all true... That man should be ashamed to call himself a Dad.

No one's saying kill the dude... I mean you put the fear of god in him, yes. But why did she NOR her parents to go court to seek a restraining order? THEY did nothing? Who needs THEM do do something?

Men are no longer men anymore. That's the issue we're having in this country. We got women trying to be men.. and men acting like women.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I find this all completely hard to believe and illogical. IF... this all true... That man should be ashamed to call himself a Dad.

No one's saying kill the dude... I mean you put the fear of god in him, yes. But why did she NOR her parents to go court to seek a restraining order? THEY did nothing? Who needs THEM do do something?

Men are no longer men anymore. That's the issue we're having in this country. We got women trying to be men.. and men acting like women.

It was what was reported in the story.

And the guy was rapist, done time, had the intention of killing the girl and had no issue in killing himself.

The father would have to kill him to stop him.

And what about girls that don't have fathers either they abandoned the family or maybe they died early.

They don't get justice, or rapists and murderers should target them because there is no comeback.

There is the law, law enforcement and the authorities.
                Everyone has to right to be protected against criminals, it not just open to people that have a tough dad.

She made the complaints to the college 20 times.
                It was their duty of care, by law to deal with it.

Her parents also raised concerns.

For a restraining order the college would have had to take a stand as well, plus the guy would have made plans to kill her as soon as this happened.

Do you really think the college did nothing wrong.

And what happens if your daughters gets involved with a gang leader, a cartel. You go all Charles Bronson on him and the whole gang because you don't want any comeback with them killing your wife and your other children. And if you don't you are not a man.

Please, stop making excuses for those who is a fault and trying to blame the father.

Do you think they did nothing wrong and no procedure should change?

Are you blaming every father who daughter has been raped and murdered as well?

They were significant failings by the authorities in this case, they failed in their duty of care despite her pleas that she was in danger.

Don't blame the father because he ain't Liam Neeson.

Comment

It was what was reported in the story.

And the guy was rapist, done time, had the intention of killing the girl and had no issue in killing himself.

The father would have to kill him to stop him.

And what about girls that don't have fathers either they abandoned the family or maybe they died early.

They don't get justice, or rapists and murderers should target them because there is no comeback.

There is the law, law enforcement and the authorities.
                  Everyone has to right to be protected against criminals, it not just open to people that have a tough dad.

She made the complaints to the college 20 times.
                  It was their duty of care, by law to deal with it.

Her parents also raised concerns.

For a restraining order the college would have had to take a stand as well, plus the guy would have made plans to kill her as soon as this happened.

Do you really think the college did nothing wrong.

And what happens if your daughters gets involved with a gang leader, a cartel. You go all Charles Bronson on him and the whole gang because you don't want any comeback with them killing your wife and your other children. And if you don't you are not a man.

Please, stop making excuses for those who is a fault and trying to blame the father.

Do you think they did nothing wrong and no procedure should change?

Are you blaming every father who daughter has been raped and murdered as well?

They were significant failings by the authorities in this case, they failed in their duty of care despite her pleas that she was in danger.

Don't blame the father because he ain't Liam Neeson.
                  Listen man, I get what you're saying. All I'm saying is... It wouldn't happen with me. This entire story drives me up the wall.

There are of girls who are crazy and wild regardless of a good upbringing. But I know PLENTY who have a great head on their shoulders BECAUSE of their upbringing.

I'd have a restraining order against the dude the VERY first time there was an issue. Some people are afraid of what they don't know, i.e., court, law, etc.

They did everything wrong if this is the case. But they get TONS of this. As a father, he should have been ALL over it the with the university and the law.

And also.... restraining orders are easy to get..... VERY easy to get if there any sort of proof of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Listen man, I get what you're saying. All I'm saying is... It wouldn't happen with me. This entire story drives me up the wall.

There are of girls who are crazy and wild regardless of a good upbringing. But I know PLENTY who have a great head on their shoulders BECAUSE of their upbringing.

I'd have a restraining order against the dude the VERY first time there was an issue. Some people are afraid of what they don't know, i.e., court, law, etc.

They did everything wrong if this is the case. But they get TONS of this. As a father, he should have been ALL over it the with the university and the law.

And also.... restraining orders are easy to get..... VERY easy to get if there any sort of proof of behavior.

https://www.wikihow.com/Obtain-a-Res...-United-States

They ain't easy to get and it takes time money and evidence. Simple words, insults are not enough in these cases. Needs evidence of altercations, witnesses, but his criminal history would very much make it likely that it would be given. But it would not have stopped the guy from killing her when he did.

And serving the guy with the order would have just made him want kill her and maybe the family more.

There is nothing in the report saying she is wild and crazy.
                    She was competing in track and field as well.

Police would not have done nothing especially without the college backing her up.

She followed the right procedure, the system failed her.
                    And that need to be addressed.

And as a result the parents will win the suit, proving the failings on the college behalf.

Comment

https://www.wikihow.com/Obtain-a-Res...-United-States

They ain't easy to get and it takes time money and evidence. Simple words, insults are not enough in these cases. Needs evidence of altercations, witnesses, but his criminal history would very much make it likely that it would be given. But it would not have stopped the guy from killing her when he did.

And serving the guy with the order would have just made him want kill her and maybe the family more.

There is nothing in the report saying she is wild and crazy.
                      She was competing in track and field as well.

Police would not have done nothing especially without the college backing her up.

She followed the right procedure, the system failed her.
                      And that need to be addressed.

And as a result the parents will win the suit, proving the failings on the college behalf.
                      People dropped the ball, I agree. But very strange behavior, it’s pretty easy to get a restraining order. They can be VERY strict to. One slip and the dudes locked up.

It absolutely could have helped. And trust me... if something like this happened to one of my children, there’d be no thinking...

Comment

Working...
                      X