Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely attractive college girl killed by alpha male,BF. Parents sue the school.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected a lot better when i read extremely attractive I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      I expected a lot better when i read extremely attractive I must say.
      So did I... he pulled an Oj move on a white gurl..
      He can’t get Johnny Cochran, f Lee Bailey, or a stacked black jury....

If she was my niece, dudes family would be looking for him... id help them look..

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        And it could have been prevented if the College had listened for her pleas to stop the abuse she was receiving.

Why did the college fail to act?
        Fathers HAVE to stay in their children's lives. They HAVE to. This girl obviously was doing some weird stuff in college to be hanging around someone who could potentially MURDER her.

And then for there to be many signs of abuse and her father to not step in and handle anything I mean the dude would have no chance... NONE. This is what would happen;

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Not that it matters but she was ok looking. She could have done better in the bf dept. (looks wise).
          Women don’t care about looks. If you have enough game you can pull girls. He had enough to pull this one. I’m sure she bounced (pun intended) and he couldn’t let go.

Classic “If I can have her nobody can”.

He’s a simp. Him being black has not a single thing to do
          With it.

Comment

Another Utah college girl bites it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrest-ma...ackenzie-lueck

Comment

they were bad enough, not knowing anything about daughter's life. she was dating a grown ass man who was in prison for rape already. useless Father needs to do his last duty and kill that fool, whether its in the court or in any other possible way. instead them fools asking for money. F disrgace. their kid is dead, but no...can we have 55 Mills, please? worthless people
              Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 06-29-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

That guy wasn't alpha male. He was
                a genuine sack of shiiiit.

Alpha male don't stalk and terrorize females. Female stalk alpha males.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Women don’t care about looks. If you have enough game you can pull girls. He had enough to pull this one. I’m sure she bounced (pun intended) and he couldn’t let go.

Classic “If I can have her nobody can”.

He’s a simp. Him being black has not a single thing to do
                  With it.
                  Hes a liberal black

Liberal men
                  Are Entitled fokers

In this matter he thinks he owns her

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    they were bad enough, not knowing anything about daughter's life. she was dating a grown ass man who was in prison for rape already. useless Father needs to do his last duty and kill that fool, whether its in the court or in any other possible way. instead them fools asking for money. F disrgace. their kid is dead, but no...can we have 55 Mills, please? worthless people
                    A parent can’t know everything about their adult child’s life. Yeah, they probably could have done better at teaching her who to trust and doing more to look into a man’s background. But this girl was old enough to make the wrong choices. The justice system failed when they let this animal out of prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Fathers HAVE to stay in their children's lives. They HAVE to. This girl obviously was doing some weird stuff in college to be hanging around someone who could potentially MURDER her.

And then for there to be many signs of abuse and her father to not step in and handle anything I mean the dude would have no chance... NONE. This is what would happen;

She reported it to the college. 20 times.
                      This happened on the college campus.
                      Who was taking these calls.
                      The law give the responsibility to the college.
                      And they seemed to do nothing.
                      They did not contact law enforcement, did not speak with her, did not background check him for his criminal record.

Girls of that age fall for compliments easy, they blossom late and getting attention is a high.

She got involved with the guy and quickly found out he was trouble. Tried to end it and did but he wouldn't leave her alone.

Her parents also talked to the college about him.

Do you really think the father should have armed up and killed the guy first?

The college procedure failed.

And how this guy only served 10 years for rape, and all his parole violations.

The authorities failed.

Amazing the leftists want criminal justice reform for shorter sentences, that will just mean more guys like this get out and be able to rape and murder again.

Comment

Working...
                      X