Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me decide once and for all: Which is better, Chrome or Firefox?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither....new versions of both browsers suck. Palemoon and Waterfox rock. Iron is a pretty good alternative for chrome. Firefox quantum screwed the add-ons, that made it great back in the day, and google is a massive data collector, and is basically spyware, but what program isn't these days?

Comment

Duckduckgo is the way to do it.

Fuk all this chrome sht and firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

How can you use ddgo w/o a browser? Tor, maybe? But that's built on a FF variant.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Neither.

I use DuckDuckGo
          Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

jesus CHRIST, why are people recommending a search engine in a thread about ****ing browsers?! Why?! WHY?! It makes no ****ing sense! I asked which browser is better! Which BROWSER! DuckDuckGo is NOT a BROWSER! So how is it at all ****ing relevant to the conversation?!

Comment

I use DuckDuckGo

I also use DuckDuckGo to clean my car and mow the lawn.

Comment

I use Brave and I'm trying out Dissenter. The only times I've used vanilla Firefox or Chrome since Brave was released was to make sure layouts looked right in them if I was publishing to the web.

Even if you don't care at all about your privacy/security, Brave's built-in adblocker & option to view ads in exchange for cryptocurrency tokens makes it a technological upgrade.

Chrome without an adblocker is unusable to me. I don't know how people can do it.
              Last edited by ////; 06-30-2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Used Firefox for about 10 years. Switched over to Chrome maybe a year or two ago and have never looked back. I love how it syncs my logins, bookmarks etc across my PC, laptop and handheld devices. So much easier.

Comment

Chrome to the dome.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I use Brave and I'm trying out Dissenter. The only times I've used vanilla Firefox or Chrome since Brave was released was to make sure layouts looked right in them if I was publishing to the web.

Even if you don't care at all about your privacy/security, Brave's built-in adblocker & option to view ads in exchange for cryptocurrency tokens makes it a technological upgrade.

Chrome without an adblocker is unusable to me. I don't know how people can do it.
                    Brave x DuckDuckGo + ProtonMail = Win

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                      Brave x DuckDuckGo + ProtonMail = Win
                      I been reading about that proton mail...think I'ma give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X