Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peepin the Summer League and muhfúckas are traveling like crazy. Memphis got a good lil squad doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I can't see where he goes maybe Houston but they don't have much to trade
      Houston could do if they trade a player with a similar contract, Harden or Paul. I have a feeling Harden does not want to play with Westbrook again.
      One thing that makes it hard to trade Westbrook besides his contract is many teams his style will not fit.

Comment

• I want the Bulls to trade for Westbrook/Adams

Lavine, Kris Dunn, Felicio, Wendell Carter Jr, 1 unprotected 1st rounder, 1 top 10 protected.

Westbrook, Colby White, Porter, Lauri, Adams

Would make the Bulls exciting and relevant again.
        Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 07-08-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• It's over bois. Lakers a lock for the title.

Comment

• Wonder if Orlando wants Russell Westbrook?

Comment

• 2019-20 NBA Championship Rankings

1. Clippers
              Current odds: 3/1
              2. Lakers
              Current odds: 5/1
              3. Warriors
              Current odds: 12/1
              4. 76ers
              Current odds: 8/1
              5. Bucks
              Current odds: 9/2
              6. Nuggets
              Current odds: 14/1
              7. Jazz
              Current odds: 14/1
              8. Celtics
              Current odds: 25/1

Source:
              https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2...legit-threats/

Comment

• Tacko Fall is something else.

Comment

• Westbrook gets a really bad rep. George basically said "Westbrook aint good enough to carry my sorry non-existent playoff ass but Leonard got me."

Its not Westbrooks fault George is a no show in the playoffs. Its not his fault Carmelo can't even shoot for **** anymore. They should of beat Portland. Westbrook does all he can and lays it all out there. Oladipo even vouches for watching Wesbtrooks work ethic inspiring him to be better. A young team like Chicago or NY would be good especially since they are big markets struggling to attract anybody.

Miami is also a good fit also. I think him and Butler would click since their both crazy workaholics. Not sold on Detroit tbh unless they can keep both Blake and Drummond in that trade which is unlikely without getting murdered for draft picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                    Westbrook gets a really bad rep. George basically said "Westbrook aint good enough to carry my sorry non-existent playoff ass but Leonard got me."

Its not Westbrooks fault George is a no show in the playoffs. Its not his fault Carmelo can't even shoot for **** anymore. They should of beat Portland. Westbrook does all he can and lays it all out there. Oladipo even vouches for watching Wesbtrooks work ethic inspiring him to be better. A young team like Chicago or NY would be good especially since they are big markets struggling to attract anybody.

Miami is also a good fit also. I think him and Butler would click since their both crazy workaholics. Not sold on Detroit tbh unless they can keep both Blake and Drummond in that trade which is unlikely without getting murdered for draft picks.

I agree. Westbrook does have his faults but the man is in the game 100% each time he goes on the floor. Plenty of people are really forgetting just how good he is. Which is crazy.

As long as he goes to the east though.

I don't think he makes as many waves in the west. Even with Houston. Harden + Westbrook has more red flags on it than title favorite tags. Outside of maybe San Antonio, just because of Pop.

Toronto with Westbrook replacing Lowry, suddenly look like contention for conference finals again. imo

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I agree. Westbrook does have his faults but the man is in the game 100% each time he goes on the floor. Plenty of people are really forgetting just how good he is. Which is crazy.

As long as he goes to the east though.

I don't think he makes as many waves in the west. Even with Houston. Harden + Westbrook has more red flags on it than title favorite tags. Outside of maybe San Antonio, just because of Pop.

Toronto with Westbrook replacing Lowry, suddenly look like contention for conference finals again. imo
                      No Thank you. We dont want him.

Comment

Working...
                      X