Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

BEST
    OFFSEASON
    EVER!
    WOW
    Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
    They didn’t have to do Chris Paul like that
    I called it ...

Chris Paul is old and Houston don't care about losing a couple of draft picks

Comment

• OKC has 15 1st round picks from 2020-2026

I think OKC won this offseason for the long term.

Comment

• This really makes no sense. I think this makes houston worse. Cp3 May get traded to Miami. No way he wants to play in okc. Will be funny if they keep him tho. Let him rot

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          This really makes no sense. I think this makes houston worse. Cp3 May get traded to Miami. No way he wants to play in okc. Will be funny if they keep him tho. Let him rot
          CP3 for PG

Comment

• Hard to imagine Harden and Westbrook working together with only one ball. Harden felt smothered with Westbrook as many players do. I wonder if he will be like
            "this is now my team Russell"!
            Last edited by TBear; 07-12-2019, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Hard to imagine Harden and Westbrook working together with only one ball. Harden felt smothered with Westbrook as many players do. I wonder if he will be like
              Morey doesn't think about stuff like that

Morey is numbers nerd

That's why Houston never makes sense

All he does is crunch numbers and PER

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Hard to imagine Harden and Westbrook working together with only one ball. Harden felt smothered with Westbrook as many players do. I wonder if he will be like
                Definitely going to need a rule change to allow two balls on the court for these guys to coexist lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  This really makes no sense. I think this makes houston worse. Cp3 May get traded to Miami. No way he wants to play in okc. Will be funny if they keep him tho. Let him rot
                  CP3 is injury prone old and cost almost as much as Westbrook they basically just off loaded a bad contract

It's a good trade for Houston it makes them relevant in the west

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I agree. Westbrook does have his faults but the man is in the game 100% each time he goes on the floor. Plenty of people are really forgetting just how good he is. Which is crazy.

As long as he goes to the east though.

I don't think he makes as many waves in the west. Even with Houston. Harden + Westbrook has more red flags on it than title favorite tags. Outside of maybe San Antonio, just because of Pop.

Toronto with Westbrook replacing Lowry, suddenly look like contention for conference finals again. imo
                    Yeah I don't like this at all for Houston. Westbrook as good as he is, the one thing he isn't is a spot up shooter and he's probably gonna have to play off ball to Harden which might throw off his game. Then again he does average 10 assist so maybe he can help open the offense and take pressure off Harden.

That's another thing tho, people call him a "stat padder", but if getting triple doubles were so damn easy why isn't anybody else even averaging 7-8 boards and assists with 25 points nevertheless the whole triple dub. Only lebron and Harden come close to that but if it was so easy why isn't anybody else doing it?

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      Yeah I don't like this at all for Houston. Westbrook as good as he is, the one thing he isn't is a spot up shooter and he's probably gonna have to play off ball to Harden which might throw off his game. Then again he does average 10 assist so maybe he can help open the offense and take pressure off Harden.

That's another thing tho, people call him a "stat padder", but if getting triple doubles were so damn easy why isn't anybody else even averaging 7-8 boards and assists with 25 points nevertheless the whole triple dub. Only lebron and Harden come close to that but if it was so easy why isn't anybody else doing it?
                      It’s not easy and he’s awesome. The only knock on him is how he gets his points. He’s not a good shooter and takes some really crappy, ill-advised shots. Especially in the playoffs. He also sometimes seems to let his emotions get the best of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X