No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Broke the law is large. Im looking at this specific situation because every situation is different.

Did they commit armed robbery or did they shoplift?

Did the cops have any indication that the suspects were armed and dangerous?

Did the suspects put anyone's safety in danger at this point?

Were the suspects about to flee the scene on foot?

I dont call it "giving them a pass" if the police decided that pointing guns at them and threatening to blow their heads off was unnecessary, considering that CHILDREN are in the way.

We are still talking about shoplifting here.

And yes the parents are all the way messed up. I have no interest in defending them. I think its reasonable for me to hold cops to a much higher standard then the parents. Thats what Im doing here.
    They stole...

Fled the scene...

The other woman was a wanted criminal and they dropped her off up the block because the cops were coming after them (they still got her dumb ass though).

Then they fled to the apartment and refused to get out of the car.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS BEHAVIOR?!

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/72-y...213406628.html

Shït like this keeps happening and people wonder why cops are the way they are. Oh but Trayvon was a victim. Gtfo.

I don't blame most trigger happy cops. Most are justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/72-y...213406628.html

Shït like this keeps happening and people wonder why cops are the way they are. Oh but Trayvon was a victim. Gtfo.

I don't blame most trigger happy cops. Most are justified.
        Almost every single one is justified. Almost.. every.. single.. one..

The ones who do wrong go to jail.

Comment

eeeee

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Almost every single one is justified. Almost.. every.. single.. one..

The ones who do wrong go to jail.
          I see cops as protectors of the innocent. Keepers of the peace.. referees

Imagine if you will, jhonny running amok, acting threatening to civilians. I’ll put him. Down

Imagine, acting threatening towards a referee because chit didn’t go your way... then being ejected for being all up in your feelings, emotions controlling thoughts, cart before the horse..

You hit a ref, or get in Hs face, you are asking to be ejected, chin checked, or permanently banned..

Lil Bish azz hoes wait til the refs show up and play hard.

That’s not how you do it, that’s Bish ****.

Comment

The "truth" about most Cops is: Their lazy just like most/all other civil service employees.

They will work when necessary, but other than that they will avoid making arrests/doing extra work if possible and hope nothing happens in their shift.

The "their out hunting Black/Brown Bodies!" liberal narrative is total BS for the vast majority of agencies...

It's moronic just like every other liberal talking point. Most Cops would prefer to sit and do nothing all shift just like any other civil service employees....They aren't out pacing in excitement hoping to get 5 arrests at night (yeah there are exceptions, but generally speaking).
            Last edited by animalfan10; 06-20-2019, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
              The "truth" about most Cops is: Their lazy just like most/all other civil service employees.

They will work when necessary, but other than that they will avoid making arrests/doing extra work if possible and hope nothing happens in their shift.

The "their out hunting Black/Brown Bodies!" liberal narrative is total BS for the vast majority of agencies...

It's moronic just like every other liberal talking point. Most Cops would prefer to sit and do nothing all shift just like any other civil service employees....They aren't out pacing in excitement hoping to get 5 arrests at night (yeah there are exceptions, but generally speaking).
              It is true there are too many fat cops walking beats these days. Not sure if it's some kind of hiring mandate or what.

Other than that, I don't think cops are lazy just to be lazy. There aren't that many high crime areas per precinct.

TBF, wouldn't most of us rather do little and get full pay ?!?!? Especially if the job is dangerous ????

Our police force is ranked 6th in the world while doing work in a highly populated country.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post

How did you arrive at this synopsis?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    How did you arrive at this synopsis?
                    Hes right 100%. My buddy from the gym is a Sargent and hes on the phone with me and women a lot of his shift. He has so many whores its unreal and has done booty calls on duty.
                    He doesnt want to do chit!

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      Jhonny wants to drop his LP..
                      Working title
                      Every Dog

Tracks
                      “Stop whining and rapping bout chit or I’ll bite you”
                      “Shove that mic up you culo or I’ll bite you”
                      “Try harder, get a GED or I’ll bite the crap outta you”
                      “Get over it, bust your axe “
                      “Don’t wait to be told what to do”
                      “The net made you stupid”
                      “Be more. Make more, throw out video games”
                      “Excuses or for females.. it’s all your fault.. even if it ain’t”
                      “Be a man, get up homie.. get up”
                      “Gimme my steak, or I’ll take it.”

Jhonny is in beast mode all day, everyday..

He’s insane, sick in da brain. Drinks cognac, loves weed, licking my wife’s toes. He’s cray cray..

Comment

Working...
                      X