Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      None of us have defended the parents but...

I see you are the type to not answer any questions as you are trying to deflect as much as you can.

For the record, I do not believe your story about where you are from. You havent said a single thing that would indicate that you know anything about our point of view.
      LOL ok thats fine. Believe what you want. Ive posted pics on here and giving info that MOST of you wouldnt dare. Im not some BSer saying **** online just to prove my point. I grew up in rio linda CA, look it up and you decide. Is there a way I have to act now as a adult to make people believe I grew up in the hood? WTF? Its a time in my life I would rather forget but cant. I also left home at 17 to get out of it all and start to better my life.

For the record my parents are still poor as hell and live in the hood. I pay some of their bills and have tried to get them to move in with me but they have to much pride. It took forever just to allow me to pay their phone bill. They could get it for free from the government but wont.

If you really think those cops are aiming at the kids I cant help you. If you have kids and the cops were surrounding you would you grab your kid or leave them in the car seat?
      Like I said, why was she holding the kid anyway? Its really not a deflection, its a valid question that speaks to her role as a parent.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        LOL ok thats fine. Believe what you want. Ive posted pics on here and giving info that MOST of you wouldnt dare. Im not some BSer saying **** online just to prove my point. I grew up in rio linda CA, look it up and you decide. Is there a way I have to act now as a adult to make people believe I grew up in the hood? WTF? Its a time in my life I would rather forget but cant. I also left home at 17 to get out of it all and start to better my life.

For the record my parents are still poor as hell and live in the hood. I pay some of their bills and have tried to get them to move in with me but they have to much pride. It took forever just to allow me to pay their phone bill. They could get it for free from the government but wont.

If you really think those cops are aiming at the kids I cant help you. If you have kids and the cops were surrounding you would you grab your kid or leave them in the car seat?
        Like I said, why was she holding the kid anyway? Its really not a deflection, its a valid question that speaks to her role as a parent.
        My questions were valid too but you were too chicken to answer them.

Unlike you I have no problem speaking on both the parent's and the police's wrongs in this situation.

Its not how you think thats an issue, its the fact that you are deflecting at all costs. For what? To protect who?
        Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-19-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Unlike you I have no problem speaking on both the parent's and the police's wrongs in this situation.

Its not how you think thats an issue, its the fact that you are deflecting at all costs. For what? To protect who?
          If you have someone that broke the law and wont comply do they get a pass because they grab their kid?

The police could be in the wrong on some points. I said that in the other thread. I also suggested we wait for everything to come out and not run with half facts that the media feeds us. Whats the problem with that?

I even said if theres not more to the story to fire the cops. Im not trying to protect anyone, Im waiting for the full story and now that more has come out Im speaking on it.

Comment

Heres my post from MCCs thread about this.
            99% aren't fit anymore. They're sick and tired of dealing with the BS everyday and all being lumped in as the bad guys. They should move on but much like politics the people in charge make too much money and have a union that protects them.

I know it seems I'm defending the cops but all I'm asking for is all the facts is all. How many times have we found out more? Much like the jussie case. People jumped to attention, even people running for POTUS without all the facts.

Like I said, if the 911 call comes back as a simple "someone stole a doll" and they acted like this then fire them and pay the lady.

Comment

Why was the child in her arms anyway? Was is supposed to be in a car seat or something? Why would she endanger a child like that?
              They are ghetto rats.

They dont worry about teaching the kid things like safety.

But that 4 year old sure was taught how to steal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I have been stopped unnecessarily, had officers pull guns out on me, for no reason.

How did u dealt with the cops that u didnt end up being punched in the face or shot?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  We all agree shoplifting is a crime and they should be punished for that. I think the issue is whether or not pulling guns out on the family was justified. Does shoplifting give the officer the right to pull his gun, yelling and threatening to kill them? Was the officer justified in kicking the man?
                  When you evade the police.. drop off wanted criminals... and ignore police commands to get out of the car...

it becomes.. a DEADLY... situation.

Comment

If you have someone that broke the law and wont comply do they get a pass because they grab their kid?

The police could be in the wrong on some points. I said that in the other thread. I also suggested we wait for everything to come out and not run with half facts that the media feeds us. Whats the problem with that?

I even said if theres not more to the story to fire the cops. Im not trying to protect anyone, Im waiting for the full story and now that more has come out Im speaking on it.
                    Broke the law is large. Im looking at this specific situation because every situation is different.

Did they commit armed robbery or did they shoplift?

Did the cops have any indication that the suspects were armed and dangerous?

Did the suspects put anyone's safety in danger at this point?

Were the suspects about to flee the scene on foot?

I dont call it "giving them a pass" if the police decided that pointing guns at them and threatening to blow their heads off was unnecessary, considering that CHILDREN are in the way.

We are still talking about shoplifting here.

And yes the parents are all the way messed up. I have no interest in defending them. I think its reasonable for me to hold cops to a much higher standard then the parents. Thats what Im doing here.
                    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-19-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Bro you're asking people to be intelligent... especially guys like AD and BigDunn and MHoe Bruh who hate cop and think BLM is a legit organization...

They do training where the mom comes out of a car with the baby in her hand.... she waits until the cop gets close... pulls out a gun and kills the cop.

You guys are all morons for defending criminals... This **** is inane.

Comment

Working...
                      X