No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Not about winning dude. I don't know where you got that from.

Decent people from all across the spectrum are condemning these actions because they are not proportional to the alleged crime. I would think this type of behavior from cops would be something we all agree is an issue that needs to be addressed.

I'm looking ow at the people that are not condemning these actions. You all have a lot in common.

I guess as long as it happens outside of your community you will side with the cops. That is unfortunate.
    You keep saying your community, Ive said many times on here how I grew up. Thats why I get so involved in these threads. Just because I got out of the ghetto doesnt mean I forgot about it.

So the cops were aiming at the children? Isnt that what you said?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      You keep saying your community, Ive said many times on here how I grew up. Thats why I get so involved in these threads. Just because I got out of the ghetto doesnt mean I forgot about it.
      Sellout.

You're supposed to stay in the ghetto, knock up numerous women,
      get on welfare, and vote D until you die an early death.

Shame on you for making wise decisions and becoming upwardly mobile.

Democrats, and their superfans, despise people like you.

I wonder why.....

Comment

You posted an example about a rock and a target. I posted the kids were the target relative to the example you gave. They weren't the rock. I didn't post the cops were aiming at the children, did I?.

People are upset that kids had guns pointed at them, the officer attempted to snatch the 1 year old, the officers used abusive language, and may have used physical force unnecessary since the item we are talking about was a $5 doll. This wasn't an armed robbery or a burglary.

I do keep posting that about "your community" because that is how you come off to me. I don't think if this happened to a little girl that plays with or goes to school with your daughter, that lives in your community, that you would react the same way. You also pointed out how certain behavior is warranted in "high crime communities", suggesting you don't live in one.

I think it is important to point out This type of treatment is not in line with department policy, best practices, or officer training.

I agree the family should've been followed because there was probable cause they shoplifted.

I don't think shoplifting requires an officer to pull a fire arm and threaten to shoot the defendant.

Comment

the cops weren't aiming at children but they were aiming a the car with children in it.t.

i get it.

us cops deal with so much shyt on a daily basis, especially blacks, that they might get trigger happy once in a while. i get it.

but in this case, you have a family of petty criminals doing petty crimes.

is this really a justified reason of why you pull a gun on a child?

i get that cops have dealt with shyt most of us haven't dreamed of. But they still should have a brain and act accordingly to the situation.
          Last edited by Szef; 06-19-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Sellout.

You're supposed to stay in the ghetto, knock up numerous women,
            get on welfare, and vote D until you die an early death.

Shame on you for making wise decisions and becoming upwardly mobile.

Democrats, and their superfans, despise people like you.

I wonder why.....
            man down this is a dude you agree with a lot on this forum on issues like this.

Look at this sh-t. Look at how he thinks of people who live where you used to.

When you were living where you once did, does this describe you as a person? Your mother or father? Their parents? Does it describe most of the people you knew? your neighbors?

If you think the treatment was fair, so be it. Just don't become this guy.

Comment

When you were living where you once did, does this describe you as a person? Your mother or father? Their parents? Does it describe most of the people you knew? your neighbors?

he is the ultimate beta male.

and i don't use this term often beacuse it's childish af, but in this case it is fitting.

he has no balls.

Comment

If a child is in their parents arms and cops are pointing guns in their parents face screaming 'ill shoot you in your ****in head'... is that child supposed to be able to make the difference and how does either scenario affect this child?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  If a child is in their parents arms and cops are pointing guns in their parents face screaming 'ill shoot you in your ****in head'... is that child supposed to be able to make the difference and how does either scenario affect this child?
                  Why was the child in her arms anyway? Was is supposed to be in a car seat or something? Why would she endanger a child like that?

Comment

Why was the child in her arms anyway? Was is supposed to be in a car seat or something? Why would she endanger a child like that?
                    None of us have defended the parents but...

I see you are the type to not answer any questions as you are trying to deflect as much as you can.

For the record, I do not believe your story about where you are from. You havent said a single thing that would indicate that you know anything about our point of view.

Comment

Its too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X