No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    I know man. It's like arguing with a 10 year old..
    And just like a child, he's gonna keep going and going and going until he gets the last word, and then he'll claim a 'win' or say you agree with him or such.

It's like playing guns with Steve.

You already know the inevitable ending, so why bother playing his game???

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Now more info is coming out about the 4 year old that stole a doll. Turns out the video in the store shows the whole family shop lifting. Gotta love the media. I told you wait for all the facts. They're still coming out. Lets wait for the rest. People should know by now that the media is feeding this BS. Just like Mike Brown and strong armed robbery.
      Iirc, a few days ago that family filed a $10 million lawsuit.

Comment

Now more info is coming out about the 4 year old that stole a doll. Turns out the video in the store shows the whole family shop lifting. Gotta love the media. I told you wait for all the facts. They're still coming out. Lets wait for the rest. People should know by now that the media is feeding this BS. Just like Mike Brown and strong armed robbery.
        We all agree shoplifting is a crime and they should be punished for that. I think the issue is whether or not pulling guns out on the family was justified. Does shoplifting give the officer the right to pull his gun, yelling and threatening to kill them? Was the officer justified in kicking the man?

Comment

The cop still shouldn't have pulled the gun out on a child.

Comment

If you think the tab going from 2$ to 20$ makes a difference in this story then you completely missed the point we were making.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              The cop still shouldn't have pulled the gun out on a child.
              Huh? Pulled a gun on the child? So if you have kids in a car and the whole family stole from the store and took off how do you know they dont have a gun? How hard is it to just comply?
              They don't comply when they're asked to get out of the car. Man, some of you guys should put yourself in the cops shoes. You have no idea who they are but you know they all just stole from the store. You never know who you're walking up on.

Kicking the man? Like kicking him when hes on the ground? Or kicking his feet a part like trained to do?

Its ok, I'm sure more will come out about all this.

Comment

A few days ago, the Memphis community looted and rioted because one of their own was wanted for attempted murder and tried to kill US Marshals and so he got shot. They like to call that police corruption and defended the criminal.

Comment

Huh? Pulled a gun on the child? So if you have kids in a car and the whole family stole from the store and took off how do you know they dont have a gun? How hard is it to just comply?
                  They don't comply when they're asked to get out of the car. Man, some of you guys should put yourself in the cops shoes. You have no idea who they are but you know they all just stole from the store. You never know who you're walking up on.

Kicking the man? Like kicking him when hes on the ground? Or kicking his feet a part like trained to do?

Its ok, I'm sure more will come out about all this.
                  They were shoplifting, not slangin dope. He overreacted.

I didn't say anything about kicking.

Comment

This could have all been avoided had those ghetto rats not shoplifted.

That's the bottom line right there.

Why blame the cops but give a pass to a family of thieves??

Gruber logic makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the lootings and riots.

I'll probably open a cold one and look for a live stream.

Comment

Working...
                      X