No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You just exposed yourself man.... I dont understand where your brain is at.
    He may be fixing to proposition you.

When we got into a heated disagreement, that's what he did with me.

I'll give you a word of advice; if he starts constantly talking about gay mansex, run!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Oh I know all about this. Yea... Dude was convicted of murder. Why would I stand by this guy again?
      Superfans cant grasp people who take things on a case by case basis.

They deal in stereotyping entire groups of people.

All while claiming to be the party of tolerance, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
        you love licking cop balls. why didn't you lick his balls then???
        Oh Lord.

Another superfan hung up on gay mansex.

You 'guys' sure do get frisky during Pride Month, dont you.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
          Like accusing me of "supporting the accountants". It's a job.

When an accountant burns out they submit their 2-week notice at KPMG and look for a bookkeeping gig at a diner. When cops burn out there's a high risk of PTSD/physical altercation/etc.

There's (obviously) a lot more to discuss. Your worldview is to binary and simplistic for an adult.
          We are talking about this incident, not the job in general.

Cops burning out has far more implications than accountants. In the situation in Phoenix being discussed I and many other felt the cops over reacted. You and other feel they didn't.

nothing really more to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Oh Lord.

Another superfan hung up on gay mansex.

You 'guys' sure do get frisky during Pride Month, dont you.
            another cop ball licker. Officer Mohamed Noor needed your support when he killed that white woman. where were you?? remember cops are always justified but yall cop lovers fell asleep during his trial LOL.

Comment

• Comment

another cop ball licker. Officer Mohamed Noor needed your support when he killed that white woman. where were you?? remember cops are always justified but yall cop lovers fell asleep during his trial LOL.
                I have to put you on ignore for that.

As I told The Big Queer; I dont care what you do in your bedroom, but I certainly don't want to hear about it.

Comment

• That's a great video you shared. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any type of video or testimony you could share that would change the mindset of people that already have their minds made up about Police Brutality, Corruption, or the sort.
                  Obviously there are different perspectives and the liberal media appears to present a distorted viewpoint. I think maybe the "I hate Pigs" mentality is generational and culturally manifested. It's a positive thing that you have experienced both sides of the fence and have a broader understanding.

While I acknowledge that mistreatment and racial injustice occurs, I don't believe it healthy to promote the "Us Against Them" mentality regarding Law Enforcement. Communities, including low income inner city areas, should work with Law Enforcement to reduce criminal activity, including any internal corruption if necessary.

The key is to take every situation on a case by case basis and avoid preconceived notions. A black person assuming the worst about a police officer, and vice versa, is not productive.

Just as a minority can be unfairly profiled, criminals can deceitfully manipulate the media against police that are following proper departmental procedure.
                  Some years ago, I moved amongst the inner city drug world for several years. I know the skewed mentality against cops and I know there's discrimination as well. The kind of mistreatment that makes the news is obviously not the norm, that some would lead one to believe.

The best approach is to never engage in criminal activity, and you will never have a problem. The notion of innocent people unjustly targeted being an epidemic is a myth. It happens, but it's not an epidemic. The epidemic is people involved in criminal activity in relation to the drug world.

Comment

• Dunn thinks that over 20% of the police force are bad eggs.

Loma thinks that under 1% of the police force are bad eggs.

It's obvious that they will not find common ground or agreement in this topic.

Comment

you love licking cop balls. why didn't you lick his balls then??? you didn't because he killed a white woman. be honest clown stand firm behind your racism.
                      Lol. I know man it's ridiculous. You have to tell guys like Dunn and them who continue to expose themselves as being complete biased fools that they can't continue living life like that.

I couldn't imagine someone who has looked at evidence and facts, and then still blindly defending someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X