No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post

all these cop lovers were nowhere to be found here LOL.

we know what time it is.
    Lomadeaux and all the other pro cop guys didn't support this cop. I wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Lomadeaux and all the other pro cop guys didn't support this cop. I wonder why?
      I don't know anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Sure you don't. Just like you pretended to not see my post about this yesterday.

You can't hide who you really are dude.

Comment

Sure you don't. Just like you pretended to not see my post about this yesterday.

You can't hide who you really are dude.
          Dunn... you're racist.. not me.

I have helped more inner city children.... in ONE year.... Than you have in your ENTIRE existence......

I want you to think about that before you open your fat mouth again. Stop stuffing that **** with McDonald's you fat ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post

all these cop lovers were nowhere to be found here LOL.

we know what time it is.
            Dude, that cop was found guilty of murder in a court of law!!!

If the cops had stood by him you superfans would be spouting about The Blue Wall of Silence, and when they dont stand by him you say they threw him under the bus.

High level cheerleading right there.

Comment

Dunn is a racist.. You have to understand that. He HATES white people. He can't even admit that Lomachenko is the best fighter in the world. Not because he's from Europe.. but because he's white.... I think he also things Gervontae Davis would beat him. Idk.. he's mentally unsound.
              And he's a queer.

Comment

Here ya go.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mohamed...ay-2019-04-30/

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Dude, that cop was found guilty of murder in a court of law!!!

If the cops had stood by him you superfans would be spouting about The Blue Wall of Silence, and when they dont stand by him you say they threw him under the bus.

High level cheerleading right there.
                  You're ****ing kidding.... I almost started to look this up as if I missed a case where a Cop was innocent or something....

WTF!!!!! The dude just exposed himself!!! This **** CANT BE REAL.... ommmmgggggg

Comment

Dunn... you're racist.. not me.

I have helped more inner city children.... in ONE year.... Than you have in your ENTIRE existence......

I want you to think about that before you open your fat mouth again. Stop stuffing that **** with McDonald's you fat ass.
                    You can try and change the subject all you want. You didn't post a thing when this Somalian cop shot his unarmed person but you are in every other thread defending cops when they shoot unarmed people.

Why didn't you support this cop like you do the others-we all know why.

Comment

You can try and change the subject all you want. You didn't post a thing when this Somalian cop shot his unarmed person but you are in every other thread defending cops when they shoot unarmed people.

Why didn't you support this cop like you do the others-we all know why.
                      You just exposed yourself man.... I dont understand where your brain is at.

Comment

Working...
                      X