• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yeah sux, fireman later died.
    Thoughts and prayers . 🙏

Comment

cops kill innocent minority men for no reason then when one actually deserves to be killed they don't even finish the job smdh

RIP to the fireman tho that's fúcked up

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        cops kill innocent minority men for no reason then when one actually deserves to be killed they don't even finish the job smdh

RIP to the fireman tho that's fúcked up
        I read the link and it said the black dude died at the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I read the link and it said the black dude died at the hospital.
          they should have unloaded 16 rounds on him and killed him on sight like those cops did that black kid

Comment

Dangit travestyny was just enjoying his reparation money, why dont pigs leave him alone

Comment

Just don't save anyone unless they ask to be saved.

Comment

I don't understand people attacking ambulance workers or firemen. It's become pretty common though.

I've only had a couple of encounters with them, and each time I was thankful for them being around, and appreciative of what they do.

I was smashed up pretty badly in a car accident, and all through getting cut out of the wreck, and transferred to the hospital (even though the process hurt a lot) I made sure I expressed my thanks to them.

You'd have to be a total scumbag to attack them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  I don't understand people attacking ambulance workers or firemen. It's become pretty common though.

I've only had a couple of encounters with them, and each time I was thankful for them being around, and appreciative of what they do.

I was smashed up pretty badly in a car accident, and all through getting cut out of the wreck, and transferred to the hospital (even though the process hurt a lot) I made sure I expressed my thanks to them.

You'd have to be a total scumbag to attack them.
                  Something this world is in abundance of

Comment

That’s so sad. I don’t see any of the usual, those cops and firefighters were racist crowd.

If the cops shot center mass, instead of hitting the guy in the legs, over.

Comment

What the hell was the guy thinking shooting cops and the firefighter? He should have just let them search him, then cops run a background check, and when they find out he's a felon with a firearm, he'll be taken into custody and maybe serve some time, much better than this where everyone loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X