Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely attractive Sheriff has sex wth 16 yr old boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She a 7 level MILF when she's dolled up. Subtract 3 when she wakes up.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      even if the age of consent is 16 in most states, theres an age gap. it legally moves to 18 when theres a 60 month age difference.

So even if the younger is 17 and older is 22, you servin at least 10 years.
      Ages 16-19, how much ''maturing'' takes place

As you can see, this woman is yet another ADULT acting like she's a teenager. Many adults do the dumbest shlt in recorded history.

As for age gaps, male celebs get a pass ??? Most male celebs over 40 date girls half their age.

After a certain point, the numbers game becomes hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
        A Sacramento County sheriff’s deputy has surrendered to police after detectives determined she had sex with a 16-year-old boy and obtained a warrant for her arrest.

The Folsom Police Department reports Shauna Bishop went to the Sacramento County Main Jail Thursday, where she was arrested and charged on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation with a minor and molesting a child.

Back in early May, the 44-year-old was accused of having "sexual contact" with the teenage boy at a Folsom home while she was off-duty. She was placed on paid administrative leave.

The 5-year veteran of the force worked as a patrol deputy and had volunteered with the Sheriff’s Activities League, where she worked with at-risk children and teenagers. While Bishop knew the victim prior to the incident, she did not meet him through her job.

The police department says they do not believe there are any other victims.
        She knew the rules. She will have to pay the price now.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          She a 7 level MILF when she's dolled up. Subtract 3 when she wakes up.
          For a police lady she's a solid 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            For a police lady she's a solid 8.
            I don't like tats.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              'Extremely attractive'

Lmfao
              Lol, she isn't all that, but she's definitely attractive compared to most women who work in that field.

Most women who work in law enforcement look like Dog the bounty hunter.

Comment

I get it tho, "extremely attractive" when compared to other female sheriffs. So yeah, I guess.

Comment

Calling the boy a victim is great.

Comment

Brings a tear to my eye.

I hope they end up going out later. True love.

For real though. This isn’t even a crime. It’s only a crime if it’s a dude and a 16 yr old girl. Everyone knows this.

Comment

Who is always ratting on these young studs?

Comment

Working...
                      X