Halle Berry is so damn hot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    Actually it's called discipline.

There are millionares who look like andy ruiz and poor people who look like anthony joshua.

You don't need a million dollars to be healthy.
    Andy ruiz JUST became a millionaire even he didn't expect it

Where are these poor people that look like anthony joshua? In lalaland?

Comment

She's alright. Nothing special tbh.

I don't fall for the celebrity thing anymore. Maybe in my early 20s I felt like some of these birds are stupid hot but after seeing reality. Most of these celebrities are whatever.

Don't get me wrong. If she threw me a pass, I'll catch it like Ocho Cinco. But in reality, she's just alright. Like any other bird you'll see around.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
        Andy ruiz JUST became a millionaire even he didn't expect it

Where are these poor people that look like anthony joshua? In lalaland?
        What point are you even trying to make right now? Now that andy ruiz is a millionare you think he's going to suddenly look like brad pitt? You just checkmated yourself. You just destroyed your own argument.

You don't need a million dollars to be healthy. A million dollars won't make you healthy. Discipline does. And incidentally discipline is also how you make money.

Maybe try going to a gold's gym and that will answer your question. If your idea of living a healthy lifestyle is saving money, then I doubt you've been to the gym in a while.
        Last edited by llll; 06-12-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

She would look different because she would probably be an average working woman with no time to excercise rigorously or have the wealth to spend on invaluable advice from professional nutritionists and dieticians
          Thunderfists

I don't know what generation you come from... but I can tell you as a baby boomer women followed a somewhat predictable path: Twenty and on to twenty five, cute girls were wild, in shape and ready to party. Then...the drinking, the partying, the crap food, it started to catch up and most women around 40 started to look shop worn a bit. Especially with the smoking.

When people first started to exerscize and eat right it was tough. Back in the day the trainers were dumber, and you would probably be doing bench press and curls and maybe squats... If you went out to dinner and asked for a chix breast nothing on it people would not talk to you... Lol.

As I write this post and am in a development project in a small town in Nevada I just got back from the local grocery store (there is a Walmart here also) and in this local store I can find almost anything that a person back in the day would have to go to a health food store for. Cured meats, no nitrates, whole grain foods, organics, you name it!

And trainers today? Most of them understand how the body works and what type of activities to use for training. Yoga, Pilates, Machines that are made to induce negative stressors on the pullback of an exerscize, cardio machines that are easy on the back and legs.

A woman with an average budget in this town could get most of the benefits that Hollie berry could. Twenty years ago? different story entirely.

I was a trainer and martial arts teacher and I used to have students who asked me for private lessons. i explained to them that it is waste of money. Yes having a hotshot trainer might LOOK cool, but what gets results is how you follow the principles and most important...learning how to really push and apply oneself. So while Hollie may get a spa treatment after, the work being done is standard and depends on you and not the trainer.
          Last edited by billeau2; 06-12-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            What point are you even trying to make right now? Now that andy ruiz is a millionare you think he's going to suddenly look like brad pitt? You just checkmated yourself. You just destroyed your own argument.

You don't need a million dollars to be healthy. A million dollars won't make you healthy. Discipline does. And incidentally discipline is also how you make money.

Maybe try going to a gold's gym and that will answer your question. If your idea of living a healthy lifestyle is saving money, then I doubt you've been to the gym in a while.

Check out this melt ^^

Says i destroyed my own argument but implies poor people go to golds gym which is one of the most expensive gyms in london. You claim discipline makes money but you can shove that argument up your ass since ****stars and prostitutes are a thing. As for doubting me going to the gym im an amateur boxer i go 3 x a week and it costs me less than a golds gym member ship. My original point was she has access to the worlds best dieticians, nutritionists and other things. You may be right about poor people being fit because like halle they have a lot of time unlike us working folk

Comment

Check out this melt ^^

Says i destroyed my own argument but implies poor people go to golds gym which is one of the most expensive gyms in london. You claim discipline makes money but you can shove that argument up your ass since ****stars and prostitutes are a thing. As for doubting me going to the gym im an amateur boxer i go 3 x a week and it costs me less than a golds gym member ship. My original point was she has access to the worlds best dieticians, nutritionists and other things. You may be right about poor people being fit because like halle they have a lot of time unlike us working folk
              You sound like you would be a great father.

Is that what you're gonna tell your kids?

"You'll never look good unless you're rich, and don't worry about discipline because you can make money being a whore."

You're a ****ing jewel of wisdom bruh.

Comment

Working...
              X