No announcement yet.

How Often Do You Think about Death and the Afterlife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

55-60 is pretty soon to die but hey you can die at any age. I am 25 years from 55. I mean that’s still a long time. I need to hurry up and have kids.
    Kids take time and money... get a dog and start with that..
    slow down, get your finances in order

my dad struggled to raise me and my sister...

I know plenty of wimmin in Japan who got absentee fathers

Comment

More as i start to get older

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Everyone is holding Jamaica back... He got upset when I dispatched sunspace and busted cheeks...

You showed up when true boxing fan didn’t

we ate at a cheap taco joint...

guys wanted to see the receipt

then true boxing fan told everyone how to select a dime piece tranny
        He is just a bish... A bish with a boat. They need to stop upsetting him... The tampon companies are making it rich because of that bish!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

He is just a bish... A bish with a boat. They need to stop upsetting him... The tampon companies are making it rich because of that bish!
          My boat is fully paid for and no p_ssy-selling woman helped me to pay for it.

Comment

I think about dying quite a lot. I suffer from pretty bad anxiety and depression but pretty much no one knows except my girl. I’ve got a good job, friends etc. But kinda looking forward to kicking the bucket so I can just chill the F out for the rest of eternity.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I honestly don't think about death a lot and I'm almost 75 years old. Generally the thought of how much longer I will live would only enter the picture if I was considering making a major purchase. I would rather my wife and I enjoy ourselves to the fullest extent and and leave only a small estate to our children.

Comment

Working...
              X