No announcement yet.

“Here we go again” Federal judge blocks Mississippi abortion ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Row v wade is not the state of the law. It’s the case that gave the abortion issue notoriety.

It also give zero protections to the unborn children thus allowing states to carry out brutal and barbaric abortion procedures.

It needs to go.

Comment

Cancers dna is different from the host body. Should it not be cut out.

If a foreign body is attached to me it’s getting cut out or off.

Conjoined twins good question. But moot. As killing one likely kills the other outside of extreme medical care. Do we not kill one if one is not viable and likely to ultimately demise the other? Tough questions.

Creating a baby and nursing one are two inherently different issues. But to strictly answer your question no. It’s a live human needing the care of its parent.

Nope, the Cancer is a mutation a mutation of your cells, it has your DNA.

Nope you have conjoined twins where there is a weaker one that uses the organs of the stronger one.

The unborn baby is also a live human, needing the care of it's parent.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Because the baby is not the woman's body.
        Oh good, it’s not part of the woman’s body so let’s take the 6 week old ‘baby’ out so it can grow up on its own.

Nice use of the word ‘baby’ by the way. Very emotive. And completely wrong, of course.
        Last edited by E10Rifle; 05-29-2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
          Oh good, it’s not part of the woman’s body so let’s take the 6 week old ‘baby’ out so it can grow up on its own.

Nice use of the word ‘baby’ by the way. Very emotive. And completely wrong, of course.

So if you swallow a rat the rat is your body?

Stop your nonsense.

It is a baby.

When people see a pregnant baby they ask her how the baby is.

Comment

It also give zero protections to the unborn children thus allowing states to carry out brutal and barbaric abortion procedures.

It needs to go.
            It ready went. The Supreme Court super ceded roe v wade long time ago. I’ll post the case later.

Comment

He’s not convincing me. Not you obviously either :thumbs:

He’s intelligent and clever. But i know he is wrong as well. But his intelligence make me enjoy the discussion with him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Why are a bunch of old white men allowed to dictate what women do with their bodies?

christian right voting block.

these guys are elected by old men AND women, in southern states, who are religiously motivated. the answer is godliness.

what worries me is WHY they are against abortion. i'm really starting to think they want more low skilled labor, i can't see any other reason. riling up your voting base, i guess?

at any rate, young people will vote this kind of politics out of office in the next 5-10. all you need to do is read these laws out loud to realize how f#cking insane they are.

Comment

So if you swallow a rat the rat is your body?

Stop your nonsense.

It is a baby.

When people see a pregnant baby they ask her how the baby is.
                  It isn’t a baby. It becomes a baby when it’s born. It’s a zygote, embryo or a foetus. A foetus isn’t realistically viable until 24 weeks. Take it out of the mother before then and it isn’t a baby, it’s a corpse.

When I see a pregnant woman I tend to ask her how she is doing. Then again I care more about people who actually exist than a bunch of cells who may or may not eventually become a baby.

Comment

It isn’t a baby. It becomes a baby when it’s born. It’s a zygote, embryo or a foetus. A foetus isn’t realistically viable until 24 weeks. Take it out of the mother before then and it isn’t a baby, it’s a corpse.

When I see a pregnant woman I tend to ask her how she is doing. Then again I care more about people who actually exist than a bunch of cells who may or may not eventually become a baby.

Semantics.

Why do you believe that it is OK to kill a baby/fetus if it cannot survive.

What is your justification?

If you cared about her, you would ask her about the child is carrying. Strange as it seems most pregnant women talk about their baby and like to do so.

They might even say, do you want to feel the baby kick. Never heard one say do you want to feel the fetus kick.

Comment

It ready went. The Supreme Court super ceded roe v wade long time ago. I’ll post the case later.
                      Hence why Roe vs Wade has to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X