Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Here we go again” Federal judge blocks Mississippi abortion ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the weaker arguments I hear for abortion is there are a lot of starving kids out there therefore we should commit eugenics because someone wasn't smart enough to use a condom or birth control. What does terminating a completely separate life have to do with poor people who already exist. I get it you don't want to add on to the already poor population, but that should've been decided in the bedroom not at a clinic.

Also the argument against abortion is a moral one not an economic one. Wealth mobility is very fluid in the USA more so than any other country in the world, you can move up and down the income ladder quite frequently. The child can be born poor but that is not its eternal economic position, especially since a huge portion of abortions are done by well off women, who do not want to be inconvenienced or embarrass their families.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Supreme court changes

Trump just appointed 2 new ones this term so far

Hell probably appoint 2 more before hes done tbh
      Yea. Changes always happen. But not when law is settled. Changes in law are to correct wrongs. The current law is settled as it is a medium between two opposing views where no ruling will ever rectify the issue. An change in law is not supposed to mean a change in law. That is the definition of corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Yeah it's not a 1 way street

Both sides have beliefs and throats
        Yes. But one side should not force their views upon the other. The law is now that if you have an objection to abortion then don’t get one. If you want one go head but do it within the realm of decency and law. Simple. But that’s not good enough for the facist err I mean right wingers.
        Last edited by Don Pichardo; 05-26-2019, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Yes. But one side should force their views upon the other. The law is now that if you have an objection to abortion then don’t get one. If you want one go head but do it within the realm of decency and law. Simple. But that’s not good enough for the facist err I mean right wingers.

That like saying if you have an objection against rape, don't rape anyone.

Comment

Dumb ass republicans: Lower welfare, durr, durr, stop living off the government durr, durr, my tax dollars are paying for your lobster hurr hurr hurr

Also dumb ass republicans: Uhhh, republicans want to ban abortion? Wait a minute that's my side, durr durr, let's do it, let's have poor families continue to have babies and live off of taxpayers. Look at me i'm smart, you're dumb, you're weak, i'm strong, i'm right, you're wrong lalalalalla I can't hear you, I make total sense, you don't *covers ears*

Also dumb ass republicans: Durr, duurr? Even though poor people are still going to live off taxpayers regardless of what I think they should do, they should use a condom in the first place, but they're not going to even though my dumbass is suggesting that, cause that's not how things work dur hurr. SO okay, I will be a dumbass and vote to financially take care of these dumbasses that can't put a condom on!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              You’re not here to be a trendsetter, you’re just here to talk politics every. Single. Day. Every post.
              You're lost on the concept.

I discuss politics quite a bit, yes. That was going on long before I showed up. But that's completely different than being mimicked like a father being hero-worshipped by his son.

Again, just talk like you always have. Don't pick up the cool words you hear me use and then use them like I do. You don't see me talking like other people, especially people I disagree with.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              The only reason i’d say i’m a democrat or republican is to annoy you.

So you know what just to be annoying I will say i’m a democrat. And if i’m arguing with a democrat I will say I will “admit” to being rep. Should be fun, you’re all clowns anyway so I will just on both of you.
              Please, get back to the topic.

What are you views/knowledge of adoption and Moses Laws and how they fit into the abortion debate?

Now if you're just here to troll, please be honest and I can move on.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Because the baby is not the woman's body.

Also many women don't support the murder of babies, many young people don't support the murder of babies and many blacks/Hispanic/Asian/ect aslo don't support of babies.

But good job with your racism, sexism and ageism.
                The baby is not the women’s body. Wtf planet you live on. Tell me do the fetuses just float around in the womb without any need of or attachment to the mother? They don’t eat huh. Just grow magically. Or is it a miracle from god. Magic?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  That like saying if you have an objection against rape, don't rape anyone.
                  How in the hell do you logically deduce that from what I said. Not remotely alike. One is inherently a crime. The other is one you make believe a crime. And it’s only a crime until your daughter needs an abortion.

Comment

Around my parts, they just passed a law allowing women to vote. Next thing we know they will want equal rights! grumble grumble grumble this is an abomination!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      How in the hell do you logically deduce that from what I said. Not remotely alike. One is inherently a crime. The other is one you make believe a crime. And it’s only a crime until your daughter needs an abortion.

Because you seem to don't care about the victim. The unborn baby. It not about the pertrator

Comment

Working...
                      X