Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat this right wingers, San Francisco had most billionaires in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Rabid team loyalty will make one argue from both sides of their mouth.

Superfans are a hoot.
    Gotta hand it to them, they sure stand by their man. Makes for comedy gold

Comment

Just tell us how many billionaires there are in the city not this so many thousands per billionaire.

Comment

The premise of this thread is as full of shit as the streets of San Fransisco.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Yea I believe you bud
          I’ve got family in San Francisco and I always give them poop about the poop patrol.I also got family in Petaluma you want to tell me I’ve never been there either.If you don’t mind waking up to homeless people bathing in your pool or sleeping on your lounger it’s the place for you.

Comment

Lol. You can’t hide the fact that you haven’t been to sf.
            I live relatively close to SF. Been there ohhhh 20 or so times. It’s filthy and getting worse. There are bums sh itting wherever they want whenever they want. Wanton drug use and syringes in the streets everywhere you look. SF really paints a picture of the wealth gap and income inequality the left is always crying about. Weird how donphicardo is propping it up as some bastion of leftist greatness while those of us with common sense see something far different.

Comment

Yea I believe you bud
              When’s the last time you went to china town or the mission or tenderloin neighborhoods and took a good look around Bud?

Comment

Only in San Francisco!

Comment

https://www.barnorama.com/this-san-f...-drug-addicts/

What a great thread.

I'm sure you did your research and took into consideration resident feedback before you made it

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    no wonder its one of the filthiest cities, with residents ****ting anywhere they want, and shooting heroin.

have you ever been there?

Comment

You sound like a democrat. Lol. Ok. Why not report to me the average income in the Bay Area. Then compare it to those of inner or southern United States. Then me And you can talk about poverty.

A panhandler in st likely makes the same as the median income is Mississippi.
                      Hahaha. Report to you? You gonna pay me?

What I stated is in the same article you posted. And really, I don't see a point here. I point out the disparity in income because I've heard democrats rally against disparity in income which shows that what's going on in leftwing paradise San Francisco is pretty hypocritical. What people make in other states is irrelevent to the topic. And I have no doubt that the average income in places like Mississippi is lower than it is in San Francisco. However, Mississippi's cost of living is way below that as well. It really doesn't make a damn that many in an area make more money than those in another area if the cost of living is astronomically higher. I know a guy who lived in Hawaii...for a while. He stayed six months and struggled to get by because the cost of living was beyond ridiculous. Now, if I was a billionaire, that wouldn't matter but tbh, I still wouldn't live there. It's ridiculous to pay seven dollars for a gallon of milk for God's sake. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X