Happy Ramadan to all my muzzed out bruvvas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    I will try that out. Might throw a few banana slices in there brudda
    Yeah. Banana is a great addition to that. Together they should have you feeling full, not worrying about hunger.

Comment

I will try that out. Might throw a few banana slices in there brudda
      Try half a banana, half an apple, almond milk, almond butter, and some cinnamon with your oatmeal. You'll be nourished and full.

This guy's recipe, basically:

He's a bodybuilder though so he still eats a bunch of eggs on top of that!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I hope no muslims work as drivers, pilots etc. during Ramadan. Dangerous af.
        Racist. I'm reporting you to the authorities so you will be prosecuted for hate speech.

Denmark prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements by which a group is threatened (trues), insulted (forhånes) or degraded (nedværdiges) due to race, skin colour, national or ethnic origin, faith or sexual orientation.[24]

Denmark: Article 266(b) of the Danish Criminal Code criminalizes "expressing and spreading racial hatred", making it an offense to use threatening, vilifying, or insulting language intended for the general public or a wide circle of persons. In 2001, several Danish politicians were convicted under this provision for allegedly making "anti-Islamic" statements. More recently, in June 2010, the Danish crown prosecutor sought to lift MP Jesper Langballe's parliamentary immunity so that he could face charges under Article 266(b) for publishing an article about the creeping "Islamisation of Europe" and the subjugated status of Muslim women.
        Last edited by Theodore; 05-11-2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Try half a banana, half an apple, almond milk, almond butter, and some cinnamon with your oatmeal. You'll be nourished and full.

This guy's recipe, basically:

He's a bodybuilder though so he still eats a bunch of eggs on top of that!

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Yeah. Banana is a great addition to that. Together they should have you feeling full, not worrying about hunger.

good stuff guys im gonna try that

damn that guy is ripped

Comment

Depends on the person and how they feel. Some people are used to it. Some cant handle it.

Elderly ppl
            Pregnant women
            Children
            People with sickness
            Ppl travelling long distances

Are encouraged not to fast
            I wouldn’t wanna fly with a Muslim pilot during Ramadan.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Racist. I'm reporting you to the authorities so you will be prosecuted for hate speech.
              Lol. Oh yeah man. However what I said hasn’t got anything to do with hate speech. It’s just common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I wouldn’t wanna fly with a Muslim pilot during Ramadan.
                Theres probably no chance of you ever knowing that during a flight and i highly doubt you would not board a plane or get off a plane if you found that information out before a flight, unless youre that racist, which you appear to be.

Comment

I agree with Dawkins, Islam is the greatest evil on the planet.

Comment

Theres probably no chance of you ever knowing that during a flight and i highly doubt you would not board a plane or get off a plane if you found that information out before a flight, unless youre that racist, which you appear to be.
                    So you would have no problem sending your children on a plane with a pilot who has been fasting for 12-18 hours?

And lol @ u pulling the racist card. It has nothing to do with racism and really just proves the typical role of the victim used by specific parts of the population.
                    Last edited by BattlingNelson; 05-11-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Ramadan Mubarak

Fasting for a month.

My pecker already looks longer as ive lost a bit of chubb and love handle. By the end of the month i should have my six pack back.

Anyway blessings to all no matter who or what u are.

I gots love for ya.

No weed for a fuqqin month.
                      Ramadan Mubarak Champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X